Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: toasties|ibis.a

Quote Originally Posted by zolltann View Post
    hey inthebut ur a dumbass thats not all you said tell the truth dude..ill give ya a chance then ill post what ya said cmon man
    Inthebutt is not blackmailed by noobs...

btw i posted the demo for everyone to watch...

I see you already joined toasties e-gang

no offense
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    Inthebutt is not blackmailed by noobs...

btw i posted the demo for everyone to watch...

I see you already joined toasties e-gang

no offense
    lol e-gang

3. Default

doesnt matter how new i am the kids a liar and sonic ur the worst of em all man HUGE TOOL

4. Default

I was trying to get banned hahahaha I'm not complaining about it.

What else do you want me to say zolt?? That right when I came in the server I called her a skank and proceed to tell her that her baby maker didn't work??

Who doesn't call her a skank and you are new to IBIS aren't you zolt?? Trust me this gets better just you wait and see.

Pwner I will get you a better Internet girlfriend.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

STFU Zoltann and that other fucker whose name I can't remember. Only people who've posted whose opinion matters is me, InTheButt, Masta and Dart. When Autumn comes in , she'll let us know what happened.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    STFU Zoltann and that other fucker whose name I can't remember. Only people who've posted whose opinion matters is me, InTheButt, Masta and Dart. When Autumn comes in , she'll let us know what happened.
    thanks for agreeing with me?! and did Walter tuck you into last night?
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    thanks for agreeing with me?! and did Walter tuck you into last night?
    WTF are you talkin about agreeing with you?

And tuck me into what, your mom's vag? Yes and it was great, both times. I say both times cause the first was unusally brief cause I didn't get into my rhythm and blew my load too early. She said she understood now STFU.

8. Default

WTF are you talkin about agreeing with you?

And tuck me into what, your mom's vag? Yes and it was great, both times. I say both times cause the first was unusally brief cause I didn't get into my rhythm and blew my load too early. She said she understood now STFU.
    bleh never mind, i meant to say did walter tuck you into bed last night because you were cold?!
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

9. Default

Bye.

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post

Bye.
    lawlz come on Holy don't be like that. You and I can still hang out and others. It can still be fun.