Thread: NessLookAlike, 11/8/2009, 2:07AM - Ban from Sonic, wtf.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Exclamation NessLookAlike, 11/8/2009, 2:07AM - Ban from Sonic, wtf.

NessLookAlike

STEAM_0:1:18427317

Banned by that new admin guy Holy Sonic. Probably one of many bans that have been going on from this guy recently (read: today, read: within the past few hours).

Banned just a minute or so ago, 11/8/2009, 2:07AM

Banned while playing Beachstrike. Here's the kicker: some douche was trying to hole up in the underground part that you get to from the second water tower, after crossing the invisible bridge. But after EVERYONE ELSE DOWN THERE was getting all the materials to (intelligently) cade the whole underground area, he tried to use two flimsy objects in those little rooms to himself instead of using it to plug a last big open spot in the main cade that EVERYONE was participating in. So I walk over to his flimsy cade, explain (literally, over logged chat) that we need the materials, and then I start to take them. I get away with taking ONE of his three materials before he bitches and moans enough that I leave him alone.

Then he verbally and vaguely speaks over voice chat "sonic can you ban this ness guy he's breaking everyone's cade" and then types it in chat too. Seriously, what a douche.

But then, Sonic actually DOES IT. He doesn't wait around or investigate or give a warning, just INSTANTLY KICKS + BANS for what I presume is a week. I'm copypasting this into the admin abuse forum too where I'm sure I'll be joining several other complaints. I mean, he's banned maybe 6 or 7 people over the course of an hour of switching maps to whatever he wants and randomly muting/unmuting everyone, when he's not slapping players around so much that we fall and die from impact. <Holy Sonic>

Unban me because, god fucking damnit, this guy keeping materials from EVERYONE ELSE BUILDING THE ONLY FUCKING CADE THAT MATTERS, IN PLAIN SIGHT, IS PRACTICALLY CADE BREAKING. YOU'RE BREAKING OUR CHANCES TO BUILD THE FUCKING CADE. Whoever this guy is, . Seriously gtfo.

k I'm done raging, peace

EDIT: I remember reading Sonic writing in chat "if I hear about cade breaking from anyone its 1 week kick + ban" but apparently I'm unbanned now. Not sure why, but thankful. /resolved
    Last edited by NLA; 11-08-2009 at 02:41 AM. Reason: derp