Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Sonic Thread: I speak for those that aren't speaking

Well chances are, sonic JUST MIGHT have like 12 threads regarding him being a horrible admin. I mean sure cool guy to play (i guess), but i think every time i've played with him he has nerd raged and quit. He knows better not to do something stupid in front of me (good for him)...but still.

2. Default

i know half the time people just don't want to bother making threads about people cause nothing will get done regardless. and then the other half will simply not play while that admin is on until they leave. i can say personally i only enjoy playing with about 7 admins. the rest i really have no patience for or i just mute them.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    i know half the time people just don't want to bother making threads about people cause nothing will get done regardless. and then the other half will simply not play while that admin is on until they leave. i can say personally i only enjoy playing with about 7 admins. the rest i really have no patience for or i just mute them.
    I hope you don't mute me. :-(

I do wish you would talk more though when we play together. I never hear you say anything Mic or Text lol.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    I hope you don't mute me. :-(

I do wish you would talk more though when we play together. I never hear you say anything Mic or Text lol.
    nah i don't mute you. i don't like to talk much, and now that my headsets left ear is broken... chances are i'll be silent most of the time. now that i think about it it's prob 10 admins (sin doesn't count)

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Well chances are, sonic JUST MIGHT have like 12 threads regarding him being a horrible admin. I mean sure cool guy to play (i guess), but i think every time i've played with him he has nerd raged and quit. He knows better not to do something stupid in front of me (good for him)...but still.

bleh this is getting stupid ZERO can just check the demo's he has from SOURCE TV. Basically either PM ZERO or make a thread to see what other people want to say

I mean look at this
    Quote Originally Posted by -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR View Post
    WTF ... are you serious lol because I was there ... and now I can tell you it was a lot of cade breaking between 12am to 2am30 holy sonic ... if you got kick or ban it was right ... Conversation ends there
    Edit : After he is sick of this play because of Cade breaker .... it was for me to manage things ... with the support of my friend ninja Pancake! = D
    Thats basically what happen originally.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

6. Default

well thats the funny part. no one can really scream abuse for ZM anymore because of source tv, but how about the other servers? i think for any ban or kick or punishment you give... there should ALWAYS be a demo, and it shouldn't just be for ZM. GG, pub, and WCS should have source tv implemented as well. This is something ZERO needs to think about because the general asshattery doesn't only happen in ZM.

มวยไทย

7. Default

I just rage quit while I was in the Disco Room with Sonic. He's a complete asshole to play with.

First, upon entering the Disco Room area at the tubes, he shoots away the vending machine so people can't jump into the tube. I see this, and I'm right behind him.

Once I get into the Disco Room with several others, some asswipes, Sonic being one of these, keep shooting venders and chairs in my way so I can't set it up.

I said "fuck this" and rage quit.

Sonic,

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    I just rage quit while I was in the Disco Room with Sonic. He's a complete asshole to play with.

First, upon entering the Disco Room area at the tubes, he shoots away the vending machine so people can't jump into the tube. I see this, and I'm right behind him.

Once I get into the Disco Room with several others, some asswipes, Sonic being one of these, keep shooting venders and chairs in my way so I can't set it up.

I said "fuck this" and rage quit.

Sonic,
    That is a dick move...

What the hell, Sonic?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

You're a real douche Sonic.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    to be quite frank, I've seen a bunch of people lately that I ask to myself "why does this person have admin?"

i mean the list comes from made up personal rules, to abusing admin powers, to just being a little piece of shit. rather than sit there and take it, as of late i've had to make demos of numerous admins and compile a shit list of retarded admins, and generally just act like a dick. what goes around comes around. if you know how to use it, don't worry about it, but if your a fucking moron well... chances are you've been demoed.
    Am I on that list ?