Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Sonic Thread: I speak for those that aren't speaking

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    ROFL like i said on the other THREAD you did cade break i went to spectate i warned everyone 3 times before that IF Anyone is cade breaking 1 week ban.
    and there was to much cade breaking, ninja pancake was there, and tommy was there so i think you deserve to stay banned
    Dude, how do you have the right to instate those kind of rules, though? You can't just announce that for every minor offense, you get a one week ban. You're not following the proper format... Didn't Zero say that a 7 day ban should be a last resort? You are way too ban-happy and I can't believe they haven't taken your admin away yet.

2. Default

The demo is attached. The event occurs in the second round. There were at least 3 people using the cade he broke you can even see two people trying to stop him from breaking it. It is clear that he was cade breaking however, I question how holy knew he really was cade breaking and then to ban for an entire week is wrong. A 5min ban for first time offense would have been more than enough.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    The demo is attached. The event occurs in the second round. There were at least 3 people using the cade he broke you can even see two people trying to stop him from breaking it. It is clear that he was cade breaking however, I question how holy knew he really was cade breaking and then to ban for an entire week is wrong. A 5min ban for first time offense would have been more than enough.
    well i left and rejoined because my admin menu took the place to change teams and then i watched him while i was waiting for the end of the round
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    well i left and rejoined because my admin menu took the place to change teams and then i watched him while i was waiting for the end of the round
    Sonic, like Zero said...5 minutes should of been enough. A simple "kick" would of been enough for the first punishment as well. You REALLY need to read the rules and punishment pages Sonic. And like the guy stated in the first post....1 hour of constant map changes? That has to stop...like...a long time ago. You only behave when one of the well known admins are in the game with you, if not we all have to read this crap about you (yes we HAVE to, we have to see what admins are doing their job and which are abusing).

Just shape up dude...before you lose your admin.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Sonic, like Zero said...5 minutes should of been enough. A simple "kick" would of been enough for the first punishment as well. You REALLY need to read the rules and punishment pages Sonic. And like the guy stated in the first post....1 hour of constant map changes? That has to stop...like...a long time ago. You only behave when one of the well known admins are in the game with you, if not we all have to read this crap about you (yes we HAVE to, we have to see what admins are doing their job and which are abusing).

Just shape up dude...before you lose your admin.
    i wasn't even senior admin at the time i didn't do shit
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.

6. Default

sonic you were alot better player/person before you became an admin.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

Put players into spectate instead of banning them when you see them breaking a cade. Bans are for people who you've warned constantly and even then 7 days is huge overkill except for those people who are repeat offenders. Forcing him to sit out a round or something to that extent would be better. Kicking should be an option but again, shouldn't be used liberally. Some players simply don't know the fine print and most don't even read the server rules. Some don't know what cade breaking is. Obviously Ness does (I haven't played with him much, myself) but this sounds like a recurring thing.

Ban-happy admins are bad.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    sonic you were alot better player/person before you became an admin.
    woah so now your going to call me out because of autumn i love how this is going call your BIG alliance to take me down as well

So you ban somebody for 7 days for cade breaking. He was disobeying the rules but 7 days is harsh. Do you think he still wants to play on IBIS servers after this incident? I think not...
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    So you ban somebody for 7 days for cade breaking. He was disobeying the rules but 7 days is harsh. Do you think he still wants to play on IBIS servers after this incident? I think not...
    Yeah you're taking potential money away from Zero. He won't stand for that.