Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Sonic Thread: I speak for those that aren't speaking

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    So you ban somebody for 7 days for cade breaking. He was disobeying the rules but 7 days is harsh. Do you think he still wants to play on IBIS servers after this incident? I think not...
    Doesn't inthebutt do that normally?

Or did he stop doing that?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post

currently he doesn't have admin
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post

yeah since I don't have admin right now, non of my admin punishments can be called or used as evidence.

eat it christmas.

plus I can neither confirm or deny it.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    plus I can neither confirm or deny it.
    lulz.

5. Default

ill pay double for my admin if you take sonics away...ruins every game he is in...i do have to say though the past 2 days he hasnt been bad at all. Still from what i hear this is the hundreth case of Admin abuse from this guy. And from what i see on the GG server all the other Admins ex: Dennis,Dj mike, Envy, Toasties ( all consistant GG admins) are resposible and use the power correctly. I dont know how old sonic it but it seams like someone gave a five year old pcp/guns to play with. Fuk my b i forgot to Add that he Banned Half the ZM server. If thats not terms for Admin extermination i dunno what is, that seems like a good way to keep players from soming to our servers.
    Last edited by zolltann; 11-09-2009 at 03:07 AM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zolltann View Post
    ill pay double for my admin if you take sonics away...ruins every game he is in...i do have to say though the past 2 days he hasnt been bad at all. Still from what i hear this is the hundreth case of Admin abuse from this guy. And from what i see on the GG server all the other Admins ex: Dennis,Dj mike, Envy, Toasties ( all consistant GG admins) are resposible and use the power correctly. I dont know how old sonic it but it seams like someone gave a five year old pcp/guns to play with. Fuk my b i forgot to Add that he Banned Half the ZM server. If thats not terms for Admin extermination i dunno what is, that seems like a good way to keep players from soming to our servers.
    People who take pics of themselves standing in front of a mirror with their old ass first generation iphones are COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

PEW PEW PEW™

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    People who take pics of themselves standing in front of a mirror with their old ass first generation iphones are COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
    Lol...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    its an old pic i can take one with my new iphone if you want? All you have to do is ask dude

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zolltann View Post
    its an old pic i can take one with my new iphone if you want? All you have to do is ask dude
    dude zolt your still new, what TURTLE is really saying is "YOUR A HUGE FAGGOT".

maybe if you kiss him, he'll warm up to you.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    maybe if you kiss him, he'll warm up to you.
    I lol'd... fuckin' aZns.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.