Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Heavy Rain

1. Default

Ya dude. Its fun till you get around to the end part. Kind of left it unfinished in terms of story and it just gets fucking weird. I love how it makes you feel like your watching a movie.

The way that you have the characters interact with each other really makes it feel like your watching a mystery thriller.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Ya dude. Its fun till you get around to the end part. Kind of left it unfinished in terms of story and it just gets fucking weird. I love how it makes you feel like your watching a movie.

The way that you have the characters interact with each other really makes it feel like your watching a mystery thriller.
    finished it. decent game, kinda short.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

It's all about the CHROMA! THE CHROMA BITCH!

The fight scene with the ORacle near the end was fuckin' sick. I nearly pooped myself.

And did you hear about in Heavy Rain, if one of the characters dies, they're dead for good? Fuckin' sick twist in the game.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    It's all about the CHROMA! THE CHROMA BITCH!

The fight scene with the ORacle near the end was fuckin' sick. I nearly pooped myself.

And did you hear about in Heavy Rain, if one of the characters dies, they're dead for good? Fuckin' sick twist in the game.
    meh was ok.. couldn't really watch it seeing how I had 2 stare directly at those stupid flashing colors.... that's the 1 thing that really pissed me off, whenever something cool happens you can't really watch it cause you're just doing those color sequence things... oh well.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

You need to learn to use the Chroma and focus your eyes on the scene.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    You need to learn to use the Chroma and focus your eyes on the scene.
    Lol shut up.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Release date Feb 23rd 2010

8. Default

ill be disapointed if there's no penatly for button mashing like in indigo child...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Oh my. It's quite a shame I have no plan to buy a PS3. This game would go wonderfully on a PC, were they inclined to disregard the money they'd likely be making by making it a PS3 exclusive. :/

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Brother #1 View Post
    Oh my. It's quite a shame I have no plan to buy a PS3. This game would go wonderfully on a PC, were they inclined to disregard the money they'd likely be making by making it a PS3 exclusive. :/
    If they were to put it on PC it would run about like Crysis. The only reason why its coming out on the PS3 is because the programming works with the ps3's hardware. I wish it would come out for PC though, but fortunately I have a ps3.