Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Heavy Rain

1. Default Heavy Rain

New PS3 game rumored to come out Spring 2010. I watched this and some of the gameplay videos. I can say without a doubt that this is the sole reason of why I will be buying a PS3. Note: The graphics look 10x better actually in the game.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Last edited by anex; 11-08-2009 at 06:08 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    New PS3 game rumored to come out Spring 2010. I watched this and some of the gameplay videos. I can say without a doubt that this is the sole reason of why I will be buying a PS3. Note: The graphics look 10x better actually in the game.
    Yep yep. Makers of Farenheit(PC) aka Indigo Prophecy(Consoles).

Check Farenheit out... that game is THE shit. Like playing through a movie. Same concept for Heavy Rain too... gonna be amazing.

Here's the original trailer, and extra gameplay footage - Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Personally I think they're giving away WAY too much about this game, so early... That was the great thing about Faranheit. It was a sleeper title, but the game blew you the fuck away.
    Last edited by Sin; 11-08-2009 at 06:51 PM.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Check Farenheit out... that game is THE shit. Like playing through a movie. Same concept for Heavy Rain too... gonna be amazing.
    Ya Im downloading it right now. And I just got done watching that gameplay vid on gametrailers. Fucking tight

4. Default

mouth movement looks like shit when they talk. I dunno... just checked out some vids on this game and I don't really see the point. looks like a linear detective game... I don't really see the big apeal 2 this. looks like dragon age minus the fighting. graphics look amazing.. well not so much in the vid you posted, but I'm watching some vids on youtube right now and the graphics are without a doubt the best of any ps3 game ive yet 2 see. someone want 2 explain though whats so great about this game other then the graphics?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    mouth movement looks like shit when they talk. I dunno... just checked out some vids on this game and I don't really see the point. looks like a linear detective game... I don't really see the big apeal 2 this. looks like dragon age minus the fighting. graphics look amazing.. well not so much in the vid you posted, but I'm watching some vids on youtube right now and the graphics are without a doubt the best of any ps3 game ive yet 2 see. someone want 2 explain though whats so great about this game other then the graphics?
    You need to play Farenheit... go download an ISO... You'll understand then.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    You need to play Farenheit... go download an ISO... You'll understand then.
    I'm on it.

ETA - 5h 41m
    Last edited by maynard; 11-19-2009 at 07:18 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Maynard the thing that is so awesome about it, is the way they tell the story. Its like playing through a well scripted movie based on the decisions you make. Voice acting is amazing, graphics are amazing, and the story telling is amazing (as you will find with Indigo Prophecy.) The movie with that chick with the messed up mouth movements that are shit was done in 2006 I believe.

Its not the traditional shoot'em up because its aim is to be artistic and beautiful.

Anways I can't wait! Hopefully when i come back from the middle east next year, it will be released ^^.

8. Default

this games funny

"well that's the end of my story, I mixed alcohol and medication"

lmfao. it's kind of silly though my guys so upset it's like if I turn on the TV or read a news paper its game over right away.. and I'm like a half hour in, is that normal?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    this games funny

"well that's the end of my story, I mixed alcohol and medication"

lmfao. it's kind of silly though my guys so upset it's like if I turn on the TV or read a news paper its game over right away.. and I'm like a half hour in, is that normal?
    Might be because your character is too depressed. Are you watching his sanity meter?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Might be because your character is too depressed. Are you watching his sanity meter?
    well... yeah... but like shit I just pick up the paper under my door or turn the TV on and he gets even more hardcore depressed Lol. he's doin a bit better now. so far though very cool game.

Maynard - The WCS Guy