Thread: Ibis pub

1. Default Ibis pub

so today I got the first message ever since joining IBIS and started filling up the PUB server "kicked by console, you do not have a reserved slot".

this is quite epic. the server is full and people are still trying to join.

ZERO can we add more player slots to the PUB??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

If you had admin, you wouldn't have gotten that message :[

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    If you had admin, you wouldn't have gotten that message :[

WELL....

I have admin and have been unable to join the Ibis GunGame server on NUMEROUS accounts. I will just sit there and keep refreshing until I see a slot open up and I can get in.

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    so today I got the first message ever since joining IBIS and started filling up the PUB server "kicked by console, you do not have a reserved slot".

this is quite epic. the server is full and people are still trying to join.

ZERO can we add more player slots to the PUB??
    Is the pub really filling back up again?! If so...I KNEW WE COULD DO IT. We have one of the best pubs in CSS.

5. Default

I don't know what anex is talking about, just cause you have admin doesn't automatically mean you have a reserved slot. You have to buy it if you want one.

@Tragedy yeah bro it was full and people were trying to join. but I think a few minutes ago everyone left. I just got back from dinner and am gonna try to see if I can bring people in.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    I don't know what anex is talking about, just cause you have admin doesn't automatically mean you have a reserved slot. You have to buy it if you want one.

@Tragedy yeah bro it was full and people were trying to join. but I think a few minutes ago everyone left. I just got back from dinner and am gonna try to see if I can bring people in.
    I read that having admin INCLUDES a reserved slot actually. Unless I am fucking retarded and was drunk thinking I was reading that...if so...then fuck.

PUB is the shit. end of story.

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    I read that having admin INCLUDES a reserved slot actually. Unless I am fucking retarded and was drunk thinking I was reading that...if so...then fuck.

PUB is the shit. end of story.
    WTF I remember hearing that Admin also included a reserve slot. Zero you greedy bastard.

8. Default

I like playing pub, but been playing odst lately.

one thing I'd like to see changed is the bots to show it's not empty. I find it annoying that if I'm lazy i'll get in and be the only one. When I'm not lazy I'll view server info to see.

9. Default

I'd rather see Zero make them actual bots you can play with on the hardest difficulty setting. As people come into the server, the bots will leave. Simple.
    Last edited by Sin; 11-09-2009 at 08:15 AM.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    I'd rather see Zero, make them actual bots you can play with on the hardest difficulty setting. As people come into the server, the bots will leave. Simple.
    Good idea.