Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ban |SiN| Tha System for crashing pub

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default ban |SiN| Tha System for crashing pub

for purposely lagging the pub server, and being racist

|SiN| Tha System
    20: STEAM_0:0:15502136 |SiN| Tha System

by the way zero is there anyway to rig it up so the grenades on zmod have no explosive charge so the noobs dont blow up cades on accident, or launch the zombies into us rather than my idea of restricting them?

By the way both DJ Mikey and abbandonded need there admin activated they've been waiting on it for nearly a week
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 11-15-2009 at 04:29 AM.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

Yeah we were in there and two SiN guys came in and crashed the server. Christ, the things kids do for an erection these days.

3. Default

Lulz.

4. Default

by the way evil is this the map you were thinking of?

zm tower of resistance v4
    http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/49307

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

I don't think I've played that map, looks cool though.

6. Default

couldn't post that on the synergy server forum (some stupid log in problem) so I coppied it from my notepad for a friend to post on there forum for me, I figured no one would see it and I could quickly delete it without anyone noticing, so much for that idea

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    couldn't post that on the synergy server forum (some stupid log in problem) so I coppied it from my notepad for a friend to post on there forum for me, I figured no one would see it and I could quickly delete it without anyone noticing, so much for that idea
    k well i deleted my response. :-) just for you

8. Default

for purposely lagging the pub server, and being racist

|SiN| Tha System
    20: STEAM_0:0:15502136 |SiN| Tha System

by the way zero is there anyway to rig it up so the grenades on zmod have no explosive charge so the noobs dont blow up cades on accident, or launch the zombies into us rather than my idea of restricting them?

By the way both DJ Mikey and abbandonded need there admin activated they've been waiting on it for nearly a week
    Whats the point of a grenade that doesn't do that ?

There is none, stop QQing.

9. Default

there is, it would be a noob proof.

10. Default

there is, it would be a noob proof.
    Noob proof ?

So the side effect of that would be we cant knock back zombies... Yeah Fantastic idea.