Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cleaning muh Keyboard

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    My respect for you went below 0.
    You act like this is news to you, James! ZM has always been full of fail.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

An Open Letter to Bella the Barfing Cat:

Dear Bella,

You are the best cat I have ever owned, and I am completely willing to tolerate your overdeveloped gag reflex. I have done so thus far with courage and dignity. However, I do think it ungrateful of you to exercise this reflex on top of my bed and wish for you to cease and desist immediately.

Sincerely,
    Ren

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    An Open Letter to Bella the Barfing Cat:

Dear Bella,

You are the best cat I have ever owned, and I am completely willing to tolerate your overdeveloped gag reflex. I have done so thus far with courage and dignity. However, I do think it ungrateful of you to exercise this reflex on top of my bed and wish for you to cease and desist immediately.

Sincerely,
    Ren
    Sounds to me, that she really hates her name. Did she throw up on your keyboard, too? That why you tore the shit apart?

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Sounds to me, that she really hates her name. Did she throw up on your keyboard, too? That why you tore the shit apart?
    She has a lovely name! I did not name her after the Twilight character... It's unfortunate that "Bella and Edward" came along and now I look like some unoriginal fangirl or something. Fuck that!

And nah, she didn't barf on the keyboard, but it's only a matter of time. I'm going to start keeping track of everything she's barfed on. She barfed dangerously close to the PS2, once.

Things Bella Has Barfed On:
    1. couch
    2. floor (numerous rooms, both carpet and laminate)
    3. living room rug
    4. her food dish
    5. my scale
    6. the side of the bed (projectile vomit?)
    7. on top of the bed

To be continued...

A couple of times I managed to catch her as she was barfing and run upstairs to the toilet just in time for her to toss her cookies in there. I thought that was pretty epic.

She has a lovely name! I did not name her after the Twilight character... It's unfortunate that "Bella and Edward" came along and now I look like some unoriginal fangirl or something. Fuck that!

And nah, she didn't barf on the keyboard, but it's only a matter of time. I'm going to start keeping track of everything she's barfed on. She barfed dangerously close to the PS2, once.

Things Bella Has Barfed On:
    1. couch
    2. floor (numerous rooms, both carpet and laminate)
    3. living room rug
    4. her food dish
    5. my scale
    6. the side of the bed (projectile vomit?)
    7. on top of the bed

To be continued...

A couple of times I managed to catch her as she was barfing and run upstairs to the toilet just in time for her to toss her cookies in there. I thought that was pretty epic.
    IN THE FOOD DISH!
    i bet she ate it all back up agian hmmm

has she puked on you yet?

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    IN THE FOOD DISH!
    i bet she ate it all back up agian hmmm

has she puked on you yet?
    Hasn't puked on me, yet. I usually try to catch her and run her to the nearest hard floor (rather than the carpet).

Actually, the little kitten we got a few months ago eats all her barf up now, so... That worked out pretty well, actually.

7. Default

Hasn't puked on me, yet. I usually try to catch her and run her to the nearest hard floor (rather than the carpet).

Actually, the little kitten we got a few months ago eats all her barf up now, so... That worked out pretty well, actually.
    Maybe if you stop feeding her CRAP she would stop barfing?! My family's and uncle's cats eat Fancy Feast and good things...

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Maybe if you stop feeding her CRAP she would stop barfing?! My family's and uncle's cats eat Fancy Feast and good things...
    We've switched cat foods several times, smartass. And she immediately barfs up all canned food.

9. Default

shes bulimic. just accept it.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    shes bulimic. just accept it.
    That's possible. It's not really working for her though--she's still chubby. (It doesn't generally work for real bulemics, either--their bodies absorb all the calories anyway.)