Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Laughter is the best medicine, but God works in mysterious ways

1. Default Laughter is the best medicine, but God works in mysterious ways

Two little boys, ages 8 and 10, were excessively mischievous. They were always getting into trouble and their parents knew it was getting out of hand. When any mischief occurred in their town, the two boys were usually involved.

The boys' mother heard that a preacher in town had been successful in disciplining disruptive children, so she asked if he would speak with her boys. The preacher agreed, but he insisted to see them individually, as to keep them from conspiring together.

So the mother sent the eight year old first, in the morning, with the older boy to see the preacher later that afternoon.

The preacher, a huge man with a booming voice, sat the younger boy down and asked him sternly, "Do you know where God is, son?"

The boy's mouth dropped open , but he made no response, sitting there wide-eyed with his mouth hanging open.

So the preacher repeated the question in an even sterner tone, "Where is God?"

Again, the boy made no attempt to answer.
    The preacher raised his voice even more and shook his finger in the boy's face and bellowed, "Where is God, son?"

The boy screamed and bolted from the room, ran directly home and dove into his closet, slamming the door behind him.

When his older brother found him in the closet, he asked, "What happened?"

The younger brother, gasping for breath, replied, "We are in BIG trouble this time,

GOD is missing, and they think we did it!"

~Rogue

2. Default

swing and a miss

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

ROFL

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Laughter is no medicine. It is a sedative that only dulls the pain but it doesn't go away.
    jesus anex stop being so emo.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

Laughter is no medicine. It is a sedative that only dulls the pain but it doesn't go away.
    sounds like someone needs a hug

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

You know what? What if I am not being emo? Mabye I am really hurting inside? Mabye I use alcohol as an escape to my problem which explains why I am drunk on a Monday night? Mabye I need an outlet of which to express to my fustration, anger, and pain! I am suicidal. I am not being FUCKING EMO! Do not compare my problems to that of a FUCKING 13 YEAR OLD!
    I'm no psychologist but you might wanna seek professional help buddy.

7. Default

Then do say I am fucking emo to my problems.

EDIT: Thanks for being a friend inthebutt. Your really understandive... with you suggestive I seek professional help and all. Fucken asshole.

I have better things to do with my life than Ibis. Like go after the girl I love, or aspiring the goal I have in life, or mabye pursue the career I have in the military. Either way you won't give two shits. All you people care about is the life YOU have and don't give two shits about any things else. Really. Sometimes I feel like people don't give a shit about me and mabye I would be better off dead. Really who would care? Oh boy another subscriber to the ibis community. OH LOOk here pops up another one who offers more money. Really. Would my mother care? No she is too busy worrying about my father... Would my father care? Would my sister care? If I was not to exist I don't know think anyone would care. I think everyone would be better off without me. Me and my negative comments and "needing to seek professional help." Fuck you.
    I lol'd at "understandive".

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

8. Default

EDIT: Thanks for being a friend inthebutt. Your really understandive... with you suggestive I seek professional help and all. Fucken asshole.

I have better things to do with my life than Ibis. Like go after the girl I love, or aspiring the goal I have in life, or mabye pursue the career I have in the military. Either way you won't give two shits. All you people care about is the life YOU have and don't give two shits about any things else. Really. Sometimes I feel like people don't give a shit about me and mabye I would be better off dead. Really who would care? Oh boy another subscriber to the ibis community. OH LOOk here pops up another one who offers more money. Really. Would my mother care? No she is too busy worrying about my father... Would my father care? Would my sister care? If I was not to exist I don't know think anyone would care. I think everyone would be better off without me. Me and my negative comments and "needing to seek professional help." Fuck you.
    I love you.

<33

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

9. Default

10. Default

its called tough love anex and your wrong about the IBIS community. its like a family with all of us regs, some of us fight and some of us get along with everyone. but you have to remember one thing anex, problems in real life always come first. take care of yourself buddy.