1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Black People.
    ....lawl

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Black People.
    i saw that nem posted here and im like heyyyy for once! some good, lighthearted fun from nemesis!

clearly i haven't been around ibis long enough.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Bump!!!!!!!!!

Whitney Huston
    Fixed.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

4. Default

*past three comments not jokes -.-; gtfo!

And now to remedy the situation:

Little Johnny likes to gamble.

One day his dad gets a new job so his family has to move to a new city.

Johnny's daddy thinks, "I'll get a head start on Johnny's gambling."

So he calls the teacher and says, "My son Johnny will be starting your class tomorrow but he likes to gamble so you'll have to keep an eye on him."

The teacher says OK, she can handle it.

The next day Johnny walks into class and hands the teacher an apple and says, "Hi, my name is Johnny."

She says yes I know who you are.

Johnny smiles and says, "I bet you ten dollars you've got a mole on your butt."

The teacher thinks that she will break his little gambling problem so she takes him up on the bet.

She pulls her pants down and shows him her butt and there was no mole.

That afternoon, Johnny goes home and tells his dad that he lost ten dollars to the teacher and why.

So his dad calls the teacher and says, "Johnny said that he bet you that you had a mole on your butt and he lost."

The teacher says, "Yeah, and I think I broke his gambling problem."

Johnny's dad laughs and says, "No you didn't, he bet me a hundred dollars this morning that he'd see your ass before the day was over."

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

OH and heres another:

One day the teacher told her class to think of something exiting that happened recently.

Little Suzie told about her trip to Florida.

Clyde said his dad got drunk all the time.

Little Johnny put a dot on the board and the teacher asked him to explain what was exciting about a period.

He said, "Hell if I know but my sister said she missed hers and my mom screamed, my dad had a heart attack, and the boy nextdoor killed himself."

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    *past three comments not jokes -.-; gtfo!

And now to remedy the situation:

Little Johnny likes to gamble.

One day his dad gets a new job so his family has to move to a new city.

Johnny's daddy thinks, "I'll get a head start on Johnny's gambling."

So he calls the teacher and says, "My son Johnny will be starting your class tomorrow but he likes to gamble so you'll have to keep an eye on him."

The teacher says OK, she can handle it.

The next day Johnny walks into class and hands the teacher an apple and says, "Hi, my name is Johnny."

She says yes I know who you are.

Johnny smiles and says, "I bet you ten dollars you've got a mole on your butt."

The teacher thinks that she will break his little gambling problem so she takes him up on the bet.

She pulls her pants down and shows him her butt and there was no mole.

That afternoon, Johnny goes home and tells his dad that he lost ten dollars to the teacher and why.

So his dad calls the teacher and says, "Johnny said that he bet you that you had a mole on your butt and he lost."

The teacher says, "Yeah, and I think I broke his gambling problem."

Johnny's dad laughs and says, "No you didn't, he bet me a hundred dollars this morning that he'd see your ass before the day was over."

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

OH and heres another:

One day the teacher told her class to think of something exiting that happened recently.

Little Suzie told about her trip to Florida.

Clyde said his dad got drunk all the time.

Little Johnny put a dot on the board and the teacher asked him to explain what was exciting about a period.

He said, "Hell if I know but my sister said she missed hers and my mom screamed, my dad had a heart attack, and the boy nextdoor killed himself."
    That was terrible, I hope you get cancer.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Fixed.
    I APProve this fix

Helen Keller went to town, riding on a pony. Stuck a feather in her hat and called it "HEHRHEHEGWHEH"!

A bus full of butt ugly people is driving down the road when it crashes, blows up, and kills everyone inside. The people all go to heaven and meet God at the gates, he says, since you have all been good people you will get one wish each. All the people cheer and line up, the first guys say, "I want to be gorgeous," So God snaps his finger and the man is gorgeous, the second man hears this and decides he wants to be gorgeous too, so he asked for the same thing, and so on and so on everyone wants to be gorgeous. about halfway through the line a man in the back starts laughing, everyone wonders but no one knows why, so it goes on and on, once they get to the last man, God says, why are you laughing, and the man replies, make em all ugly again!

Women's Right's Act
    Last edited by DJ_MikeyRevile; 03-04-2012 at 10:25 PM.
    Personal reform