Thread: photoshop progression

1. Default photoshop progression

so i decided to start learning photoshop a few months ago for making forum sigs and stuff. made some for my wow private servers, for myself and other people. just wanted to post up here how i've progressed over a few months of self-teaching and a little youtube here and there.in chronological order:

so yeah that's it. if anyone else wants to share their progress or give any suggestions as to new things i could try, that's what this thread's for.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

2. Default

Nice progress. Ive dabbled in ps too, back when i had loads of spare time. Number 3 is my fav btw. Very nice.
    Last edited by XX0wnsXY; 03-03-2012 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Typos

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

shit looks good dude, think you could hook me up with one? use my awesomeness as your inspiration
    Rehab is for quitters...

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    so lemme get this straight cowboy, you have a mustache, you fly shit, ...is that a nascar tailgate? whatever...you fuck bears, you shoot guns, you ride horses, you have a big ass sombrero...and is that you on a crotch rocket? c'mon man...i saw you as more of a mustang/chopper kind of guy
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    pig and beer? shit you're my new best friend.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HotFuzz View Post
    shit looks good dude, think you could hook me up with one? use my awesomeness as your inspiration
    fa sho, if i end up bored enough tomorrow or something

Fire, walk with me.

5. Default

word!
    Rehab is for quitters...

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    so lemme get this straight cowboy, you have a mustache, you fly shit, ...is that a nascar tailgate? whatever...you fuck bears, you shoot guns, you ride horses, you have a big ass sombrero...and is that you on a crotch rocket? c'mon man...i saw you as more of a mustang/chopper kind of guy
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    pig and beer? shit you're my new best friend.

6. Default

Bret, you're doing it wrong. You're supposed to then ask fuzz what his favorite colors are, what his interests are...you know..Kind of like you're on a first date. Then, and only then, will you have the information necessary to create hotfuzz the signature he could only dream of...in a dream. You dig? Do I have to teach you everything? Gosh

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

Photoshop is like the universe in the sense that you really have unlimited tools to work with. If at first you dont like the 100,000 things to work with in the default pack.....DOWNLOAD 1 Million more! I used to work with it in class as i was doing Photoshop and Flash 8.
    Personal reform

8. Default

those are some fucking awesome sigs

9. Default

here's what i got hotfuzz. inspired by your pics, i decided to have a little fun with this one. steve mcqueen with a stache and aviators, an m16, the intimidator, USAF wings, and of course your name. i think it exemplifies your badassery.

Last edited by brett friggin favre; 03-03-2012 at 08:59 PM.

Fire, walk with me.

10. Default

I agree that number 3 is my favorite. everything seems to stand out just right