Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Virgin Islands ...

1. Default Virgin Islands ...

HERE I FUCKING COME!!

Just got everything set for a 7 day cruise! Luckily work is paying for all my expenses, they sooo dont know what they have gotten themselves into!
    Cant wait for this drunkfest to begin

Puerto Rico will be getting raped as well. It's stop one before I make it to the boat.

STOKED
    Rehab is for quitters...

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    so lemme get this straight cowboy, you have a mustache, you fly shit, ...is that a nascar tailgate? whatever...you fuck bears, you shoot guns, you ride horses, you have a big ass sombrero...and is that you on a crotch rocket? c'mon man...i saw you as more of a mustang/chopper kind of guy
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    pig and beer? shit you're my new best friend.

Shame on you if you don't bring your trusty sombrero
    Personal reform

3. Default

Have no fear!
    Rehab is for quitters...

so lemme get this straight cowboy, you have a mustache, you fly shit, ...is that a nascar tailgate? whatever...you fuck bears, you shoot guns, you ride horses, you have a big ass sombrero...and is that you on a crotch rocket? c'mon man...i saw you as more of a mustang/chopper kind of guy

4. Default

have fun, bring me back something nice.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by HotFuzz View Post
    Have no fear!
    The puerto Ricans are going to love it
    Personal reform

6. Default

I went to the virgin islands once... now it's just the islands.

7. Default

Your not Chuck Norris.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

8. Default

oh no I am

9. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

10. Default

ohhh nooooo...

i wonder if anyone had ever been banned from the us vi
    Rehab is for quitters...