Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a joke

1. Default Post a joke

Zebo, a half blind 5 year old African orphan has to ride 7 miles a day to school with only one leg on a bicycle with buckled wheels and no brakes.

Please give just a small donation of £2

and we will send you the video it's hilarious!!!

2. Default

/thread

Whatdo you call a fish with no eyes

FSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Today, I ran into a car. I suffered a concussion and broke my nose. I wasn't driving. I walked right into it. It was parked.

Today, I was working at a haunted house. I have a really good spot where I hide and scare people. This really hot guy was walking up, and I jumped out and screamed. He punched me in the face.

Today, I had an argument with my wife. I told her to get back in the kitchen. How does she respond? By doing what I told her to do, and returning to hit me with a frying pan.

Today, my mother said she trusted me enough to go with me for my first drive in my new car. As soon as we got in the car, she started hyperventilating and screaming we're going to crash. I didn't even start the engine.
    Last edited by ImGonnaGetCha; 11-10-2009 at 09:19 PM.
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    Today, I ran into a car. I suffered a concussion and broke my nose. I wasn't driving. I walked right into it. It was parked.
    Yeah you probably did.

I like how none of those were jokes.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    I like how none of those were jokes.
    lmao i was like ..........................

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

8. Default

what do you call a man with no idea what the fans want in a mod but believes his one vision is the way to go when 70% of his good players have left or switched over to gungame and pub?

Zero of course!
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

I like how people expect Zero to do fucking EVERYTHING. I wonder how many useless suggestions he gets bombarded with per day (yes, I've done it too).

He does a lot more then people think, we just can't see it.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers