Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Impossible to Please

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Turtles, you may be skilled in some aspects.. But talent is wasted without a mind to use it wisely.

Go get a female companion of some sort, a dog, a goat, whatever doesn't end up trying to kill you, start a family, and find something to do other than trolling the forums asking for kisses from someone of the same gender.

Might I recommend IMVU? You would get along with people great there probably.
    Teenager Confucius,

You must be mistaken... just because you offer your help to morons regarding ZM and/or functions of an Ibis admin, does not mean a goddamn thing.

Instead of offering help, I offer my opinion (negative). We can spend all day arguing about who's right and who's wrong. At the end of the day, I don't really give a fuck. This is the internet, I can say whatever the fuck I want, when I want.

I appreciate your concern with how I live my life, but if you think about it... If i'm a troll, that makes you a troll as well. Cute right? I am the big bad mean black troll and you are the soft and cuddly pink/yellow fluffy troll who likes to spread hugs around to everyone. You James are so cute, which is why I still want to make out with you.

Now, kiss me or shut up.

P.S. Man with hand in pocket feels cocky all day.

(Write that one down, it's better than your boring shitty quotes.)

PEW PEW PEW™

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    Teenager Confucius,

You must be mistaken... just because you offer your help to morons regarding ZM and/or functions of an Ibis admin, does not mean a goddamn thing.

Instead of offering help, I offer my opinion (negative). We can spend all day arguing about who's right and who's wrong. At the end of the day, I don't really give a fuck. This is the internet, I can say whatever the fuck I want, when I want.

I appreciate your concern with how I live my life, but if you think about it... If i'm a troll, that makes you a troll as well. Cute right? I am the big bad mean black troll and you are the soft and cuddly pink/yellow fluffy troll who likes to spread hugs around to everyone. You James are so cute, which is why I still want to make out with you.

Now, kiss me or shut up.

P.S. Man with hand in pocket feels cocky all day.

(Write that one down, it's better than your boring shitty quotes.)
    Turtles: gayest troll ever.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Turtles: gayest troll ever.
    #1 fan of mine, how have you been?

PEW PEW PEW™

4. Default

Clutchest. Post. Ever.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

5. Default

#1 fan of mine, how have you been?
    I think you have me mistaken for someone else.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I think you have me mistaken for someone else.
    Nope not possible. No one else comes into a server mid game, looks at my always amazing score, and cries under his breathe (into the mic) about me using an awp. It's so cute.

You're cute.

PEW PEW PEW™

7. Default

Nope not possible. No one else comes into a server mid game, looks at my always amazing score, and cries under his breathe (into the mic) about me using an awp. It's so cute.

You're cute.
    Forget about James! Kiss Autumn!

8. Default

Kinda like your meaningless and pathetic life?

This isn't about who is right or who is wrong, this is about the idiocy you seem to display with nearly every single post.

I'm a troll because I'm calling you a troll, eh? That means you admitted to being a troll! The first step to fixing the problem is admitting you have one.. Congrats. Oh, and kissing you is theoretically impossible unless an incredibly unfortunate chain of events were to occur that would completely go against all logic and reason. So get it out of your head that it will ever happen, because probability says it won't, even if I were to agree.

Now, kiss me or shut up.
    "This is the internet, I can say whatever the fuck I want, when I want."

Assuming the statement above is true, your an idiot. And that's not an opinion either, that's fact. ^_^ Have a nice day.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

Yo, Chronic. Change your joke and put these four numb-skulls on the top floor with a sign that says "Tough luck, should have got off on four."

And by "these four" I don't mean Sin. He's on the second floor already.

Joke ends with the women going up on the roof and jumping to their death after spending a few minutes listening to James, Turtles, Christmas and Walter.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    Yo, Chronic. Change your joke and put these four numb-skulls on the top floor with a sign that says "Tough luck, should have got off on four."

And by "these four" I don't mean Sin. He's on the second floor already.

Joke ends with the women going up on the roof and jumping to their death after spending a few minutes listening to James, Turtles, Christmas and Walter.
    Sin is on the "short and handsome" floor? You're giving him too much credit, Mallissin.