Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Impossible to Please

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    Joke ends with the women going up on the roof and jumping to their death after spending a few minutes listening to James, Turtles, Christmas and Walter.
    I blame Turtles.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Sin is on the "short and handsome" floor? You're giving him too much credit, Mallissin.
    Your mothers a whore, Trebek.

The first floor is for carebears and pedobears.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    Nope not possible. No one else comes into a server mid game, looks at my always amazing score, and cries under his breathe (into the mic) about me using an awp. It's so cute.

You're cute.
    I give everyone shit for using an awp. Ask inthebutt.

You aren't special.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Forget about James! Kiss Autumn!
    I died a little on the inside...

I'm seriously going to ragequit if Turtles comes in to play again.

I'm going to rip out my hair and scream like a mother fuckin' banshee.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Your mothers a whore, Trebek.

The first floor is for carebears and pedobears.

Walter has a point Sin...

Lmao!

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Kinda like your meaningless and pathetic life?

This isn't about who is right or who is wrong, this is about the idiocy you seem to display with nearly every single post.

I'm a troll because I'm calling you a troll, eh? That means you admitted to being a troll! The first step to fixing the problem is admitting you have one.. Congrats. Oh, and kissing you is theoretically impossible unless an incredibly unfortunate chain of events were to occur that would completely go against all logic and reason. So get it out of your head that it will ever happen, because probability says it won't, even if I were to agree.

"This is the internet, I can say whatever the fuck I want, when I want."

Assuming the statement above is true, your an idiot. And that's not an opinion either, that's fact. ^_^ Have a nice day.

Child Confucius,

You are so cute when you get mad, it kind of turns me on. Kids shouldn't grow up as fast as you have, it decreases the likelihood that I will be able to kiss them. James, you are the perfect ideal IBIS citizen. When I have a family of my own, I will try very hard to raise such a well rounded individual like yourself (when it comes to forum & cs rules).

It took me quite some time to invoke some sort of negative reaction out of you. You resisted as much as you possibly could, but in the end... I got what I was looking for. A big retaliation post never been seen before coming out of kid confucius' mouth! Oh dear! (This is usually when we have make up sex.. angry, mean, make up sex. I just wanted to throw it out there that I'll gladly take an angry kiss as well).

"Kinda like your meaningless and pathetic life?" Yes, my life is so meaningless and pathetic. Nooooo what am I going to do after you attacked my life!!! It's over for me! You seem to have a lot of anger you hold inside. Is it because your life has been hard on you?

Don't blame me for making your life difficult, because I had no part in that. I want to kiss you, that is all.

^_^ right back at you honey ^_^

PEW PEW PEW™

7. Default

Child Confucius,

You are so cute when you get mad, it kind of turns me on. Kids shouldn't grow up as fast as you have, it decreases the likelihood that I will be able to kiss them. James, you are the perfect ideal IBIS citizen. When I have a family of my own, I will try very hard to raise such a well rounded individual like yourself (when it comes to forum & cs rules).

It took me quite some time to invoke some sort of negative reaction out of you. You resisted as much as you possibly could, but in the end... I got what I was looking for. A big retaliation post never been seen before coming out of kid confucius' mouth! Oh dear! (This is usually when we have make up sex.. angry, mean, make up sex. I just wanted to throw it out there that I'll gladly take an angry kiss as well).

"Kinda like your meaningless and pathetic life?" Yes, my life is so meaningless and pathetic. Nooooo what am I going to do after you attacked my life!!! It's over for me! You seem to have a lot of anger you hold inside. Is it because your life has been hard on you?

Don't blame me for making your life difficult, because I had no part in that. I want to kiss you, that is all.

Too clutch.

I was really waiting to see a post like that from James. Thank you, both, for the entertainment.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

8. Default

Child Confucius,

Angry? I've never been angry because of you. Ask nearly anyone on the forums, they'll say your an ass. I just chose not to ignore it anymore at the time because it was a weekend and I was bored.

Like Sin said, thanks for being entertainment.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I just chose not to ignore it anymore at the time because
    because you were raged my child...

You can never take back those raged comments cutie pie.
    Regardless of what people may think about me, it has no bearing to the fact that you are an undercover rager.

You must masturbate a lot. You're pretty good at staying calm..

Kiss me?

PEW PEW PEW™

10. Default

Turtles is awesome James, you must come to terms with this!

I miss his blood-curdling scream