Thread: Hello, I brought you this bunny with a moustache.

Default Hello, I brought you this bunny with a moustache.

So someone has been spraying these stencils all over town... I've seen at least 5 of them in various places under bridges, on fences, and by stoplights. I really appreciate whoever is risking their neck to make us laugh. Props to you, man.

The little boy I babysit thinks they're awesome, but the older girl says they're "inappropriate" and "boring" (my guess is that she's mimicing her mother's opinion). She likes to rain on people's parades, man.

Oh, and speaking of the Kid, he was playing with his 2-year-old neighbor the other day, and he undressed one of his sister's barbies and held it up to the 2-year-old, saying, "Look! A naked girl!" I almost died...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post

So someone has been spraying these stencils all over town... I've seen at least 5 of them in various places under bridges, on fences, and by stoplights. I really appreciate whoever is risking their neck to make us laugh. Props to you, man.

The little boy I babysit thinks they're awesome, but the older girl says they're "inappropriate" and "boring" (my guess is that she's mimicing her mother's opinion). She likes to rain on people's parades, man.

Oh, and speaking of the Kid, he was playing with his 2-year-old neighbor the other day, and he undressed one of his sister's barbies and held it up to the 2-year-old, saying, "Look! A naked girl!" I almost died...
    lol, i really like that kid ren hes the best!

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    lol, i really like that kid ren hes the best!
    Tell me about it.

Another conversation from the other day:

Kid: Does God have a mother?
    Me: Uh, I don't think so.
    Kid: Yes He does.
    Me: Oh, really? Who is it?
    Kid: Her name is God.

That's right, folks! God is His own mother!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post

lol thats pretty good. i was into stencils and graffiti in highschool until i got busted for it. i was actually a really great artist from the fifth grade on up through high school but i havent really drawn anything since my sophomore year in highschool. its probably a lost talent now..

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine