Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey guy's

1. Smile Hey guy's

Sup guys,My name is matrixninja,im sure most of you have seen me In game.I really like this server,and I think ill remain to like it.Ive been a steam gamer for about a year,aswell as a CS:S gamer.Ive been here a few days,but Just made a new fourm account.Hope to see ya in game soon. some zombs

2. Default

Welcome.

What do you play?

ZM? GG? PUB? WCS?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

Welcome newcomer, make yourself at home. Just don't touch my power tools! ... and we'll get along fine :)

4. Default

Welcomeeeeee Friend ^_^ I hope you enjoy your stay here on the forums

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by matrixninja View Post
    Sup guys,My name is matrixninja,im sure most of you have seen me In game.I really like this server,and I think ill remain to like it.Ive been a steam gamer for about a year,aswell as a CS:S gamer.Ive been here a few days,but Just made a new fourm account.Hope to see ya in game soon. some zombs
    yay! ^_^ your going to see me being the mean admin, anyways i hope you like the community and help make this community a better place to be no lets not piss sonic off because hell he will do some mean things o.o
    Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Welcome.

What do you play?

ZM? GG? PUB? WCS?
    For now we know he is a ZM person i hope i can see him in GG
    WOOOH Sonic owns

Every Rose has its thorn =\
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

6. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Welcome.

What do you play?

ZM? GG? PUB? WCS?
    Yup,Im a ZM kinda player.Thanks for the welcome

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    yay! ^_^ your going to see me being the mean admin, anyways i hope you like the community and help make this community a better place to be no lets not piss sonic off because hell he will do some mean things o.o

For now we know he is a ZM person i hope i can see him in GG
    WOOOH Sonic owns

Every Rose has its thorn =\
    Thanks,but honestly I SUCK At GG so far.Mainly because I don't really play GG'S,but Ill check out our GG
    Last edited by matrixninja; 11-12-2009 at 07:34 AM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Welcome newcomer, make yourself at home. Just don't touch my power tools! ... and we'll get along fine
    oooooooooh...Power tools...Must touch....*slaps self* snap outta it...

And thanks for the welcome,I enjoy the IBIS servers

9. Default

welcome

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Welcome to the IBIS community.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.