Thread: Thank you for your sacrifice

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    lol u mad?
    no. not at all, why?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    no. not at all, why?
    Normally people are mad when they start acting like raging fucktards.

"Waa waa I'm Canadian and I have an inferiority complex. Waaaaaaaa."

It's okay, you guys still have raging maple syrup.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Normally people are mad when they start acting like raging fucktards.

"Waa waa I'm Canadian and I have an inferiority complex. Waaaaaaaa."

It's okay, you guys still have raging maple syrup.
    i never said anything like that? wtf mate, i'm not walter here who tries to be something i'm not.

4. Default

i never said anything like that? wtf mate, i'm not walter here who tries to be something i'm not.

I want to be American! Not my fault I was born on the wrong side of the border unlike my cousins in the USA!

5. Default

one day late but im thankful for my dad. he spent a little over fifty years in the u.s. navy and has accomplished a great ammount of things that i am eternally greatful for.

i am also thankful for all of the men and women of the armed forces. although i do not agree with the situation we are in now, i still applaud those who have served and are now serving our country.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post

I want to be American! Not my fault I was born on the wrong side of the border unlike my cousins in the USA!
    you should be happy for what this courty provides for you and live in the rich history of our nation. you're like those immigrants who come over here and then bitch about every little thing they're given, god they should just ship them back to the middle fuck east and see how they like it there.

7. Default

you should be happy for what this courty provides for you and live in the rich history of our nation. you're like those immigrants who come over here and then bitch about every little thing they're given, god they should just ship them back to the middle fuck east and see how they like it there.
    Fuck the bureaucracy here! Fuck the taxes! We get taxed out of our noses, and my city (Toronto) is going to SHIT! They're tearing up St. Claire Ave. to put up a raised platform for the TTC. Businesses are closing down. They're making it harder for traffic to move; they want to encourage people to take public transit... well that isn't practical for a mother who wants to take her 3 kids to hockey practice!

Fucking thing sucks. Canada is a copycat of the states. Look at our television shows... "Canadian Idol." Come on!! Makes me want to puke!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Fuck the bureaucracy here! Fuck the taxes! We get taxed out of our noses, and my city (Toronto) is going to SHIT! They're tearing up St. Claire Ave. to put up a raised platform for the TTC. Businesses are closing down. They're making it harder for traffic to move; they want to encourage people to take public transit... well that isn't practical for a mother who wants to take her 3 kids to hockey practice!

Fucking thing sucks. Canada is a copycat of the states. Look at our television shows... "Canadian Idol." Come on!! Makes me want to puke!
    well i'm sorry it's hard for you and your children to get around, but do you honestly think that since "we're a copycat of the states" things are any different over there? be grateful for what your taxes provide you and be grateful your not from some shithole like africa or the middle east or mongolia. man fuck mongolia.

Hooah!