Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Uncle June?

1. Default

Just let it go Walter.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Just let it go Walter.
    Well, JUNE posted a thread about me in the ban request section. I'll be fine once that topic is resolved.

3. Default

The fact is that june wanted the both of you to just stfu, you did not and were punished. The next problem I hear with you and rev both of you are getting a temp ban to learn how to

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uncle june View Post
    Come On Bro Dont Put That Shit In My Form! I Dont Put That Shit In What You Put In, I Could Say The Kid You Co-sign For All The Time... Im Not Mentioning Any Names.....please Inform How Rev Is Sooo Bad..got Much Love For You White Please Dont Be Dissin My Thread Like That We Got Somrthing Going On And That Punk Shit Dont Belong,, You Know Uncle June Wouldnt Let You Get Disrespected In Any Way. I Stand On Mine And You No That...this Is About Others Act On Ibis ....... Dont Do That Childish Shit White I Thought You Were Better Than That..you Could Have Startedyour Own Thread On That Shit Dont Put That Shit On Mine Thanks. Uncle June
    im not dissin you june, i actualy think you were right for slaying him. he needed to be camled down, and it wasnt that heavy of a punishment anyways. he can go cut his rists and cry sum more. all im saying here, i sthat i dont like rev, or either of them for that fact.

sorry for messin on your thread, but i didnt think i was sayin anything bad about you, you know youre my man

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    The fact is that june wanted the both of you to just stfu, you did not and were punished. The next problem I hear with you and rev both of you are getting a temp ban to learn how to
    Make em stand in the corner next time Zero!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    im not dissin you june, i actualy think you were right for slaying him. he needed to be camled down, and it wasnt that heavy of a punishment anyways. he can go cut his rists and cry sum more. all im saying here, i sthat i dont like rev, or either of them for that fact.

sorry for messin on your thread, but i didnt think i was sayin anything bad about you, you know youre my man
    The slay actually came before anything.