Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Uncle June?

1. Default Uncle June?

So, I was in the pub doing well as usual. I kill UNCLE JUNE then a few moments later he slays me (someone mentioned something about hacking don't know why exactly he did so). I ask UNCLE JUNE why he did it then he starts talking to me over steam and it's some crazy talk. He says stuff like "you dont want to get on UNCLE JUNES BAD SIDE" and "YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!". I believe he doesn't deserve admin anymore seeing how slays me for no reason and it now seems as if he wants to ban me.

2. Default Thats Why You Should Just Leave

SEE WALTER YOU ARE A LIER 1sT AND FORMOST, YOU DEGRADED OR SHOULD I SAY TRYED TO DEGRADE SOMEONE,CAUSE YOU KNEW WHERE THEY MAY WORK OR WHAT KIND OF CAR THEY HAVE.YOU DUMB ASS EVERYONE DONT MOOCH OFF THE MOMMY& DADDY SOME PEOPLE WORK FOR A LIVING GROW UP. DONT YOU REALIZE PEOPLE ARE LIKED IN THIS GAME & SERVER MOSTLY BECAUSE OF THERE ATTUIDE AND HOW THEY SHOW OTHERS RESPECT.... THERE ARE SOOO MANY OF US THAT COME FROM ALLLL OVER & ARE ALLL DIFFERENT AND MIGHT NOT EVEN LIKE EACH OTHER IN PERSON. BUT HERE ON IBIS ALL OF US HANG OUT FOR MABE 20 MINUTES OR MABE ALL DAY AND WE HAVE FUN AND RESPECT EACH OTHER, YOU YOU DONT EVEN TALK ANYMORE CAUSE NO ONE CAN STAND YOU NO LONGER..THAT IS THE MAIN REASON YOU NOLONGER BELONG HERE!!!!! YOU WERE ALWAYS MY FRIEND ASK EVERYONE I ALWAYS SAID (HEY WALTER) NO LONGER YOU ARE WEAK & AND YOU GET NO RESPECT.... AND AS FOR ME SHOULD NOT HAVE ADMIN I KEEP THE RIFRAFF OUT OF IBIS AND YOUR RIGHT I NEED MY ADMIN TAKIN AWAY FROM ME JUST FOR LETTING A JERK LIER LIKE YOU PLAY HERE... YOU PIECE OF SHIT LIER......IM LOVED IN IBIS COMPAIRED TOOO YOU . UNCLE JUNE ......

3. Default

None of that explains why I was slayed.

Don't believed I have lied.
    Last edited by Walter; 06-13-2008 at 03:19 AM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    None of that explains why I was slayed.
    Listen, Walter, i have known you for quite a bit, and i have also known June. June would never, do anything to make anyone mad for no reason. I also heard what you wrote about Maynard. Disrespecting members like Maynard, who are not only assets in the ibis community, is not going to be tolerated. You are lucky you got slayed because if i read what you said about maynard, i would have banned you, and no one would even have noticed your gone. What makes this even more pathetic, is that you go on here and lie, and put Uncle Junes admin at stake, when he is one of the only things that keeps everyone together... He is also THE most responsible admin. That being said, your attempt at putting June at fault here will not go unnoticed. June is my friend, and so is Maynard. I know them both very well, well enough to know that it was you that was at fault here. Read here, has anyone complained about June? No, because he's a great admin and a great friend, who jokes around with everyone, and hates when people fight. He himself told me today that he didn't want to slay you but you were being very disrespectful. AND HE ONLY SLAYED YOU? I would have rid of you. So please, take from this as much as possible because arguing will only make me angrier. So please stop typing in this and just apologize and admit you kept out the whole story in your first post, and you will be forgiven, because i know june would forgive you, he doesn't hold grudges.

-Phal

5. Default Not So Smart Walter

See If You Would Go To Ban Request You Will See I Copyed Our Chat And The Part That I Started Off With Was Im Sorry I Was Playing!!!!!!! When I Slayed You .. Then You Got Carried Away And Did What I Asked You To Stop Doing Talking About Someone Personal Life In Ibis Thats What This Is All About Walter You And Disrespecting People.... So I Cant Tell You Anyother Reason Y You Were Slayed But Can You Tell Me Y U Disrespected Me And Someone Else On Ibis????????? Im A Admin You Are 2 Show Me Respect!!!!!now You Will Remember Y U Were Slayed... Just Go To Ban Request

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    So, I was in the pub doing well as usual. I kill UNCLE JUNE then a few moments later he slays me (someone mentioned something about hacking don't know why exactly he did so). I ask UNCLE JUNE why he did it then he starts talking to me over steam and it's some crazy talk. He says stuff like "you dont want to get on UNCLE JUNES BAD SIDE" and "YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!". I believe he doesn't deserve admin anymore seeing how slays me for no reason and it now seems as if he wants to ban me.
    You was slayed once and you come in here and make a complaint.Uncle June is One of the better admin here, he is constantly on the server, doing his job as a admin. You opinion here about June deserving admining, should not even be mention.Don't come here making foolish complainst !

7. Default

maynerds a 2 faced bitch

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    maynerds a 2 faced bitch
    Really ? He was cool in the server the whole time I was there yesterday. Maybe you know something I don't know ?

9. Default Come On Whiteboy Growup

Come On Bro Dont Put That Shit In My Form! I Dont Put That Shit In What You Put In, I Could Say The Kid You Co-sign For All The Time... Im Not Mentioning Any Names.....please Inform How Rev Is Sooo Bad..got Much Love For You White Please Dont Be Dissin My Thread Like That We Got Somrthing Going On And That Punk Shit Dont Belong,, You Know Uncle June Wouldnt Let You Get Disrespected In Any Way. I Stand On Mine And You No That...this Is About Others Act On Ibis ....... Dont Do That Childish Shit White I Thought You Were Better Than That..you Could Have Startedyour Own Thread On That Shit Dont Put That Shit On Mine Thanks. Uncle June

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    maynerds a 2 faced bitch
    Finally, someones sees the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by uncle june View Post
    Come On Bro Dont Put That Shit In My Form! I Dont Put That Shit In What You Put In, I Could Say The Kid You Co-sign For All The Time... Im Not Mentioning Any Names.....please Inform How Rev Is Sooo Bad..got Much Love For You White Please Dont Be Dissin My Thread Like That We Got Somrthing Going On And That Punk Shit Dont Belong,, You Know Uncle June Wouldnt Let You Get Disrespected In Any Way. I Stand On Mine And You No That...this Is About Others Act On Ibis ....... Dont Do That Childish Shit White I Thought You Were Better Than That..you Could Have Startedyour Own Thread On That Shit Dont Put That Shit On Mine Thanks. Uncle June
    Rev simply acts like an asshole to me for no reason.