Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Welcome a new admin

1. Default

nah it ain't fail map thursday its a fail map every day
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    nah it ain't fail map thursday its a fail map every day
    It really seems like you hate everything about IBIS servers. Stfu Gtfo ?

3. Default

Res when everything thats wrong with the server is fixed or delt with in some way ill stop hating on it and thats never going to happen, not at this rate atleast.

viva la hate
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 11-13-2009 at 08:16 AM.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

4. Default

sooooo, basically you posted here to give us a chance to start sucking up to you before you get admin for official?

well i know my place

btw, where will you be frequenting? pub (haha, jk right?) zombie, gg (nother jk) or wcs?

5. Default

no im just warning you that once the novelty wears off its not going to be that fun to play zm, atleast not during the middle of the day

Too many people on, not enough spots to go around and alot of people who dont know what there doing on, who have no consideration for your cade and think that its there right that they get in, even if its overcrowded and theres a fast zombie behind them

The best times for zm are probably late at night between 11 pm - 3 am and the early morning hours 7 am - 1 pm

to sum up the problem with zmod, the classes have only been made worse, too many overplayed maps (apparently the
    admin menu has a list of maps on it thats just short of 300 maps out of the 20 we usually play) too many people who
    do what I discribed above

ZM was at its peak when it was a 44 tick server with 32 slots and since then almost half of the people I liked to play with have left and maybe once in a blue moon a few come back for an hour or so

right now for me, zm isnt any fun anymore because of all these reasons and zero refuses to reduce its size or tweak
    any of the classes to make it more fair, after all as a buissness man it would be stupid to put yourself at a finacial disadvantage for the sake of everyone elses fun
    he'll also have no lack of people coming into the server either probably because of those two fishing servers hes got out there with vague names that lead back to the ibis server if you click on them

and its gungame (I hate being sniped by someone I didnt even know was there in pub)
    half life, synergy, goldeneye source, team fortress 2 and hopefully black mesa source on the 19th
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 11-13-2009 at 11:19 AM.

6. Default

I know what would make you happy with the ZM server Kavinsky.. Zero adding all the maps you suggested.

And maybe me having admin and the time to use it..

I blame school, college, and my dog. Oh, and Turtles.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Welcome to the Admin Team!

Whatever you do, don't listen to HolySonic or take after him...please god no.

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Welcome to the Admin Team!

Whatever you do, don't listen to HolySonic or take after him...please god no.
    Yeah don't listen to Holy Sonic AT ALL....
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

9. Default

Will do...And guys please don't go off topic.I don't want a fking flame war starting up.And No I made this just to give a heads up..

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by matrixninja View Post
    Will do...And guys please don't go off topic.I don't want a fking flame war starting up.And No I made this just to give a heads up..
    That's a sign of a good new admin. Glad to have you.

If you need anything feel free to ask.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.