Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Welcome a new admin

1. Default

The only time I'm coming back to zmod is when I see were playing fubar towers V4 and even then I'm leaving after were off it

It would take him implementing the tank deformed, redoing the fast so its fast in a straight line
    and less maneuverable side strafling.

removing the pred xp and replacing it with a permantly cloaked without a fucking lazerbeam pred
    covered in bloodspoches that showed through his cloak, a jumper that moves faster and doesnt jump as high

Then server wise putting us back to a 32 spot server with no deus ex machina IQ cheker without a reserved slot (if you've got admin or bought a reserved slot it kicks either someone in spectate or whoever has the lowest score, no more god damn reserved slot BS

putting us back to 44 tick, give us a less obtrusive zvision restore the old
    zmod theme

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

votemute feature, or an automatic mute feature that kicks in after being on
    the mic more than 30 seconds and admins who do there job, and disable
    the radar for everyone, since when do zombies have radar?

only after all this is fixed or delt with will I ever play zmod without complaining and
    actually have fun, and then I'll finally pay for admin

but theres no point to that because
    A. That will never happen were just getting a few maps removed,
    and upgrade to the latest version of zmod where zero can easily
    just turn off the fast zombies, and getting a 32 person zmod with a
    deus ex machina IQ checker from a game everyone hatted and
    never played, natural selection

B. Xerocore synergy is back and we've found a way to spawn with
    full health and have more that 10 people on our server (those
    features were disabled by the idiot developers with update 11)
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    The only time I'm coming back to zmod is when I see were playing fubar towers V4 and even then I'm leaving after were off it

It would take him implementing the tank deformed, redoing the fast so its fast in a straight line
    and less maneuverable side strafling.

removing the pred xp and replacing it with a permantly cloaked without a fucking lazerbeam pred
    covered in bloodspoches that showed through his cloak, a jumper that moves faster and doesnt jump as high

Then server wise putting us back to a 32 spot server with no deus ex machina IQ cheker without a reserved slot (if you've got admin or bought a reserved slot it kicks either someone in spectate or whoever has the lowest score, no more god damn reserved slot BS

putting us back to 44 tick, give us a less obtrusive zvision restore the old
    zmod theme

votemute feature, or an automatic mute feature that kicks in after being on
    the mic more than 30 seconds and admins who do there job, and disable
    the radar for everyone, since when do zombies have radar?

only after all this is fixed or delt with will I ever play zmod without complaining and
    actually have fun, and then I'll finally pay for admin

but theres no point to that because
    A. That will never happen were just getting a few maps removed,
    and upgrade to the latest version of zmod where zero can easily
    just turn off the fast zombies, and getting a 32 person zmod with a
    deus ex machina IQ checker from a game everyone hatted and
    never played, natural selection

B. Xerocore synergy is back and we've found a way to spawn with
    full health and have more that 10 people on our server (those
    features were disabled by the idiot developers with update 11)
    FOR THE THIRD TIME!!! Stop going off topic.The topic is called ''Welcome a new admin'' NOT ''Whine and complain about the server''.And thanks for the welcomes guys.Hopefully I should get my admin soon.

3. Default

so, matrixninja, what server will you be on?

wcs? zombie?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    so, matrixninja, what server will you be on?

wcs? zombie?

Zombie

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by matrixninja View Post
    Zombie
    come to GG!!!!

Skank<33

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.