Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Welcome a new admin

1. Default Welcome a new admin

Hey guys,last night I purchased admin for 11USD.So,if you would give me a welcome to admin :3.I do not have it YET but I hope to obtain it within the next few days.Ive been an administrator in other servers,also in SAMP (San andreas multiplayer) so I have experence.

2. Default

Congrats on getting admin.

Keep everyone off the bad maps, except on Bad Map Thursday!

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

We welcome you.
    Attached Images

4. Default

Also be sure to refer to Thursday by the correct name, "Fail Map Thursday".

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Me and The Littlest Hobo forever know it as "Bad Map Thursday!"

6. Default

Welcome to IBIS gaming... and why do you all forget Manic Map Mondays?

~Rogue

7. Default

welcome

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    You know me and Hobo created the tradition right? Mostly to mock the people who wouldn't rtv horrible maps. Though in the end it actually became fun.

It's called BMT for Bad Map Thursday!

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

Haha.

Welcome to admin-hood then.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by matrixninja View Post
    Hey guys,last night I purchased admin for 11USD.So,if you would give me a welcome to admin :3.I do not have it YET but I hope to obtain it within the next few days.Ive been an administrator in other servers,also in SAMP (San andreas multiplayer) so I have experence.
    ^_^ make sure you leave as soon as i come because i will be raging at people who are being stupid!
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10