Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Ouch...Charlie Bit me. WATCH THIS!

  1. #1

    Default Ouch...Charlie Bit me. WATCH THIS!

    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Last edited by Tragedy; 11-12-2009 at 06:17 PM.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    failsauce

    Edit: Now that the video works....I guess it's a little bit funny
    Last edited by XxMastagunzxX; 11-12-2009 at 06:25 PM.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

    -----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    l0lz iv seen this b4 ^_^

  4. Default

    old meme is old.

  5. Default

    Riiigggghhhttt...

    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

  6. Default

    LOL!

    I remember the guy who used to be a reg before he dropped off the face of the planet.

    He went by Charlie Bit Me.

    xDD

    I blame Walter.



    Thatís the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cananada
    Posts
    515
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    I liked it, Tragedy.

    We named our kitten in part after that Charlie (+ Charlie the Unicorn, + Charlie Shmidt's Keyboard Cat).

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    LoL that's just so ADORABLE!!! LoL am I the only 1 whose never seen it!?
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    LoL that's just so ADORABLE!!! LoL am I the only 1 whose never seen it!?
    I guess they didn't pass it around at your last Syndrome of a Down convention?

    That's a couple years old, I'd say. Still makes me chuckle a little inside.


    4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.


  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    LOL!

    I remember the guy who used to be a reg before he dropped off the face of the planet.

    He went by Charlie Bit Me.

    xDD

    I blame Walter.
    Lol. You remember that huh? That was funny lol. Not my fault he was cheating on his girlfriend... that bastard!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    LoL that's just so ADORABLE!!! LoL am I the only 1 whose never seen it!?
    I hadn't either!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •