Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: hey guy's

1. Default hey guy's

well hello guy's my name is jamie henderson im new in this server and i pretty much like the mods of this server and i will continue playing on this server
    jåmÏÊ Henderson

2. Default

Hello there!!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by !@-owned-!@ View Post
    well hello guy's my name is jamie henderson im new in this server and i pretty much like the mods of this server and i will continue playing on this server
    Greetings now be nice and if Walter wants your nudes give him your nudes! and welcome to IBIS Fourms where all drama is figured out
    Last edited by Holy-Sonic; 11-12-2009 at 11:59 PM.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

Yeah, we're pretty dramatic, not gonna lie. Good luck!

5. Default :(

why are you guy's saying that this server is dramatic is there something thats dangerous or what
    jåmÏÊ Henderson

6. Default

Welcome to the IBIS community Jamie, my name is James.

Don't mind them, it isn't all that bad here.. Just someone named Turtles likes to annoy people. Just ignore him.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Hola~ Welcome to the IBIS Forums {+ enjoy your stay . Hope to see you in game sometime.

8. Default

Hi there and welcome to IBIS. It's not a smooth road but it's sure a lotta fun!

Welcome aboard
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

9. Default

why are you guy's saying that this server is dramatic is there something thats dangerous or what
    Word of advice: when people are going at it, keep away, don't touch that shit with a 100 foot pole.

You'll be fine.

Welcome, by the way.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&amp;toasties View Post
    Word of advice: when people are going at it, keep away, don't touch that shit with a 100 foot pole.

You'll be fine.

Welcome, by the way.

^^
    awwww, but that's the fun part, run up to it and touch it............. and quickly run back to a safe distance and watch sparks begin to fly!

Anyway welcome !@-owned-!@