Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default =(e)=™ Raiju 11/13/09 - Permanent

Name in Game: =(e)=™ Raiju
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:17938056
    Who banned you: dont know
    When: 11-13-09
    Where: Zombie Mod Server - Atix helicopter map
    Why banned: Meh im not completely sure why I was new to the map... I just jumped on a building the round ended and I got banned a second later with no warning x.x .. Sorry if I did anything wrong I wont do it again if I did.....

2. Default

Hello. I don't think your ban was permanent. I believe it was for the same reason that FalStryfe got banned.

Please refer to this thread as a reference: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2307

3. Default

No. I banned him. It was perma. We had MULTIPLE problems with people prenuking. I told you that you weren't allowed on that building and to not test me. You get up on the building and activate the trigger to nuke the humans. Sorry man, but I expressed serveral warnings. SEVERAL.

People were complaining. The first dude I banned for a little while. The next I perma banned. Then the next then the next. Jesus christ. Listen to the fucking admin!

Do not try to say that I did not give warnings because I can get a lot of people to say otherwise.

I wanted people to learn the hard way because that how people learn. They don't learn with a slap on the wrist. If I ban them, and they have to come here to ask to be unbanned. That shows how loyal you are and I am sorry if you "did not know." But with that map we've have had problems, problems and more problems.

It shows how loyal you are to the server and the clan dude.
    +1 in my book for actually coming here and asking to be unbanned. You deserve to play on our server unlike the prick trollers who only try to ruin the fun of the server.

Zero would you please unban this person. I do not care if I have to pay more because of my abuse but god damnit this kid deserves to play on your server.

4. Default

God damnit anex! NO PERMABANS UNLESS IT'S A HACKER! BAN THEM FOR A WEEK NEXT TIME!

5. Default

Alright ... Sorry... I didnt even know how to prenuke until now ... I will pay more attention to what the admins are saying next time .. x.x And I wont jump on that platform again once I am unbanned .. Sorry for everything x.x

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Alright ... Sorry... I didnt even know how to prenuke until now ... I will pay more attention to what the admins are saying next time .. x.x And I wont jump on that platform again once I am unbanned .. Sorry for everything x.x
    yea I've had problems with him pre-nukeing but it was only banned for 1 hour. so they don't Q_Q to the fourms
    Last edited by Holy-Sonic; 11-13-2009 at 09:44 PM.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    God damnit anex! NO PERMABANS UNLESS IT'S A HACKER! BAN THEM FOR A WEEK NEXT TIME!
    I will. But dude you got to understand it was absolutely pissing me off! 5 prenukers in a ROW. I think I took appropriate action and that these few individuals came here and showed that they care.... that is awesome. Props dude. Welcome back to the server. Sorry I didn't distinguish between the person who didn't know and person who didn't care.

<3

No more perma bans anex
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers