Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: =(e)=™ Raiju 11/13/09 - Permanent

1. Default =(e)=™ Raiju 11/13/09 - Permanent

Name in Game: =(e)=™ Raiju
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:17938056
    Who banned you: dont know
    When: 11-13-09
    Where: Zombie Mod Server - Atix helicopter map
    Why banned: Meh im not completely sure why I was new to the map... I just jumped on a building the round ended and I got banned a second later with no warning x.x .. Sorry if I did anything wrong I wont do it again if I did.....

2. Default

Hello. I don't think your ban was permanent. I believe it was for the same reason that FalStryfe got banned.

Please refer to this thread as a reference: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2307

3. Default

No. I banned him. It was perma. We had MULTIPLE problems with people prenuking. I told you that you weren't allowed on that building and to not test me. You get up on the building and activate the trigger to nuke the humans. Sorry man, but I expressed serveral warnings. SEVERAL.

People were complaining. The first dude I banned for a little while. The next I perma banned. Then the next then the next. Jesus christ. Listen to the fucking admin!

Do not try to say that I did not give warnings because I can get a lot of people to say otherwise.

I wanted people to learn the hard way because that how people learn. They don't learn with a slap on the wrist. If I ban them, and they have to come here to ask to be unbanned. That shows how loyal you are and I am sorry if you "did not know." But with that map we've have had problems, problems and more problems.

It shows how loyal you are to the server and the clan dude.
    +1 in my book for actually coming here and asking to be unbanned. You deserve to play on our server unlike the prick trollers who only try to ruin the fun of the server.

Zero would you please unban this person. I do not care if I have to pay more because of my abuse but god damnit this kid deserves to play on your server.

4. Default

God damnit anex! NO PERMABANS UNLESS IT'S A HACKER! BAN THEM FOR A WEEK NEXT TIME!

5. Default

Alright ... Sorry... I didnt even know how to prenuke until now ... I will pay more attention to what the admins are saying next time .. x.x And I wont jump on that platform again once I am unbanned .. Sorry for everything x.x

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    God damnit anex! NO PERMABANS UNLESS IT'S A HACKER! BAN THEM FOR A WEEK NEXT TIME!
    I will. But dude you got to understand it was absolutely pissing me off! 5 prenukers in a ROW. I think I took appropriate action and that these few individuals came here and showed that they care.... that is awesome. Props dude. Welcome back to the server. Sorry I didn't distinguish between the person who didn't know and person who didn't care.

<3

No more perma bans anex
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    No more perma bans anex
    I will do what is necessary to keep our servers clean and fun. If people want to play on our servers that bad then they will come here and say "wtf." But you really can't determine which people are trolls and which people are legitimate.

I believe I took appropriate action and zero I hope you won't punish me because I banned these people and I unbanned them because they showed their willingness to actually come to the forums and asked to be unbanned. These individuals know that they have come here to have fun and now we know that to do, they won't make the same mistake again. I took the liberty of unbanning these people. I have been an admin for a long time and have taken appropriate action to keep the server fun and clean. If it is the fifth ban in a row, so be it. It will be perma ban you have been warned.

But if you come here and actually show that you didn't know, then you will be welcome back.

Cheers bro. Welcome to the community of friendship!

But if you come here and asked to be unbanned zero, I believe that shows initiative and that tell me and everyone else that "Hey I might be new, but I didn't know." And thats how we know that people actually care and love to have fun.

I hope for no reprisal zero, as I will keep you servers clean and will be fun for everyone that comes to play with us.

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    I will do what is necessary to keep our servers clean and fun. If people want to play on our servers that bad then they will come here and say "wtf." But you really can't determine which people are trolls and which people are legitimate.

I believe I took appropriate action and zero I hope you won't punish me because I banned these people and I unbanned them because they showed their willingness to actually come to the forums and asked to be unbanned. These individuals know that they have come here to have fun and now we know that to do, they won't make the same mistake again. I took the liberty of unbanning these people. I have been an admin for a long time and have taken appropriate action to keep the server fun and clean. If it is the fifth ban in a row, so be it. It will be perma ban you have been warned.

But if you come here and actually show that you didn't know, then you will be welcome back.

Cheers bro. Welcome to the community of friendship!

But if you come here and asked to be unbanned zero, I believe that shows initiative and that tell me and everyone else that "Hey I might be new, but I didn't know." And thats how we know that people actually care and love to have fun.

I hope for no reprisal zero, as I will keep you servers clean and will be fun for everyone that comes to play with us.

You do realize it's against the rules to perma ban people unless they are hacking right?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    You do realize it's against the rules to perma ban people unless they are hacking right?
    So you want my admin taken away?

I know the rules and I know the consequences. Don't talk to me like I am a noob. These guys were the third and fourth people in a row to prenuke. (Fifth if you include Tommy.) I even said it clearly that the next people to prenuke would be perma banned. But the fact remains that these people care about playing here. But what if they were just wanting to prenuke and ruin the game for everyone? I thought it was in the best interest for the server dude.

Case Closed.

I have unbanned this dudes because they show that they care. I think that is what makes an admin. Not one who slaps, who break rules intentionally but to be able to deal with people and not trouble Zero with the errors that you made with some people really shows character.

But I can understand where you coming from Masta. But did I not be understandable? Did I not be sympathetic? Did I not cast blame upon other than myself? No. I didn't! These people were unjustly perma banned by my hand because I saw it fit that a bunch of assholes were ruining the game for everyone. Next time I will do the the maximum ban I can do besides perma, but I do not believe I was mistaken in my judgment. I think a total of 4 people were banned and 2 came to reclaim their place in the server.

Drop it.

I did abuse but 2 people were perma banned for the right reasons and the other two were unbanned because they learned to listen to an admins warnings. But I believe that we have eliminated two people who are assholes and would wish nothing than other to be dicks to our servers and our community.
    Last edited by anex; 11-13-2009 at 07:42 PM.