Name in Game: FalStryfe^cW
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:5544782
Who banned you: No clue, there were two admins on at the time
When: 13-11-2009 at 4:33pm EST (editted because I obviously don't know what mnoth it is.. >_<)
Where: Zombie Mod server
Why banned: I'm not sure if I broke a rule or what, I was playing as poison zombie on ATIX_helicopter, I was following other poison zombies. Nuke went off, no warning of any kind, all I saw next was "Kicked and Banned."

Other/Reason to unban:
I have never caused trouble, I don't cade break, I don't play fast on escape maps, I do everything I can to keep the game fair. I don't understand if there was some rule I broke or what, but I wish there was some kind of warning. I don't always play with sound, either as I do have my daughter sometimes playing in the room with me and I don't want her to hear all the cussing. So if anything was said over mics, I didn't hear it.

I do recall about 10 minutes before I was banned there was an admin on saying something in text about pre-nuking, I've no clue what that's all about although it had happened quite a few times before. Did I go somewhere I'm not supposed to? I was only following 2 other zombies.

If I've made some kind of mistake to lead to my banning, I'm sorry for that, however I would've liked to know why I was banned. If I'm to stay banned fine, I don't really care there's other servers out there, but an explanation would be nice.

Thanks for your time,
FS