Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: FalStryfe 13-10-2009 4:33PM EST

1. Default FalStryfe 13-10-2009 4:33PM EST

Name in Game: FalStryfe^cW
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:5544782
    Who banned you: No clue, there were two admins on at the time
    When: 13-11-2009 at 4:33pm EST (editted because I obviously don't know what mnoth it is.. >_<)
    Where: Zombie Mod server
    Why banned: I'm not sure if I broke a rule or what, I was playing as poison zombie on ATIX_helicopter, I was following other poison zombies. Nuke went off, no warning of any kind, all I saw next was "Kicked and Banned."

Other/Reason to unban:
    I have never caused trouble, I don't cade break, I don't play fast on escape maps, I do everything I can to keep the game fair. I don't understand if there was some rule I broke or what, but I wish there was some kind of warning. I don't always play with sound, either as I do have my daughter sometimes playing in the room with me and I don't want her to hear all the cussing. So if anything was said over mics, I didn't hear it.

I do recall about 10 minutes before I was banned there was an admin on saying something in text about pre-nuking, I've no clue what that's all about although it had happened quite a few times before. Did I go somewhere I'm not supposed to? I was only following 2 other zombies.

If I've made some kind of mistake to lead to my banning, I'm sorry for that, however I would've liked to know why I was banned. If I'm to stay banned fine, I don't really care there's other servers out there, but an explanation would be nice.

Thanks for your time,
    FS

2. Default

I wasn't on, but I would bet the bank that it was because of prenuking.

3. Default

I don't even know how to pre-nuke. What is it?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by FalStryfe View Post
    I don't even know how to pre-nuke. What is it?
    On ATIX, when you run down the stairs on the helipad, the nuclear bomb is detonated (even before the helicopter lands).

No zombies (jumpers) should be jumping onto the helipad PERIOD.

5. Default

Oh, but that doesn't explain how humans were setting it off, either.

I didn't go down any stairs, though, either. Someone else did. >

6. Default

Oh, but that doesn't explain how humans were setting it off, either.

I didn't go down any stairs, though, either. Someone else did. >:(
    The only way (excluding abusing admin privileges) any humans (or non-jumper zombie class for that matter) can get onto the helipad is from the helicopter.

7. Default

Ah, well, I guess that's that then.

I did wrong and didn't even know it. Thanks for explaining it to me, Walter.

8. Default

Ah, well, I guess that's that then.

I did wrong and didn't even know it. Thanks for explaining it to me, Walter.
    No problem at all. Since apparently you weren't aware, hopefully the admin who banned you didn't ban you for a long time.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    No problem at all. Since apparently you weren't aware, hopefully the admin who banned you didn't ban you for a long time.
    Don't think so, if it was pre-nuking I was doing, I was banned permanent.

The admin on there was saying "If I catch anyone pre-nuking you're banned permanent and you have to go to the forums to get unbanned."

10. Default

Again is it was perma. He was one of the ones who did it after the last person who got banned did it. Sorry if you didn't know dude. It it really hard to tell who does it on purpose or who does it on accident but that doesn't stop admins for doing what we do to protect the fun of the server.

Props for coming here and asking to be unbanned. That shows initiative. +1 in my book you are now trust worthy to me.

If you need any help at all, add me. My name is anex ibis.a I would be more than happy to accomodate and kick or ban the assholes who ruin the server experience for everyone else.

EDIT: Problem has been resolved sorry Zero for the inconvenience.

Sorry I banned you man. Apologies.
    Last edited by anex; 11-13-2009 at 05:46 PM.