Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Admin Abuse!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Choke View Post
    Thanks for the opinion... but the whole fact was that neither me or him said it. AND that it kinda ruined the mood for a bit since its our favorite server.... we raged and played a different game. the fact that its the past has nothing to do with my point. but as far as im concerned its done unless zero or some1 that can remove admin, sees otherwise.
    bleh there you go we kissed and maked up (kinda)
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

2. Default

Can't we end this? This has been basicly like a petty arguement topic

3. Default

Sonic is turning out to be worse than Rodrigo. Rodrigo never slayed the entire server or did that many bans. Most of Rodrido's admin offenses were changing the map when he wasn't senior admin, slapping himself up to impossible spots or giving himself health, but usually just using his admin to hide from the rules when being incredibly selfish (tking people, blocking, glitching, etc.).

No one doubted why Rodrigo did his shit. We all knew he was a self-interested asshole from the way he acted and treated others. Sonic seems like the opposite. I'm sure he feel's he's helping the server by his antics, but he's too eager to pass judgment and use his powers directly against others.

Because of this, I see him as more dangerous than Rodrigo.

The most damaging villians are the ones that think they're doing good.

Oh, and GG ranks are by kill/deaths not wins. Stop slaying people.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    Because of this, I see him as more dangerous than Rodrigo.

The most damaging villians are the ones that think they're doing good.
    +1. Agreed. It just hit me, he is actually worse than Rodrigo...

BANHAMMER!