Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin Abuse!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    it was for only 30 mins and they were butt buddies because they were lanning, like loka said he kept saying nigger and i did what i thought i could do let alone it was only for HALF AN HOUR
    next time someone throws the N word out there, its not a 30 minute ban but that constitutes as a 7 day ban.

in the rules it says no racism.

seriously its the same rules in every server.

-no mic spamming
    -no gay sprays
    -no racism
    -listen to admins

why do people think that when someone comes here and breaks a rule that falls under that category, that they should be warned and than punished. fuck that, those are game wide rules and people still break them. if your gonna break a common rule like that, there should be no warnings but instant bans.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    next time someone throws the N word out there, its not a 30 minute ban but that constitutes as a 7 day ban.

in the rules it says no racism.

seriously its the same rules in every server.

-no mic spamming
    -no gay sprays
    -no racism
    -listen to admins

why do people think that when someone comes here and breaks a rule that falls under that category, that they should be warned and than punished. fuck that, those are game wide rules and people still break them. if your gonna break a common rule like that, there should be no warnings but instant bans.
    but the big alliance you have, would say something like this W.T.F sonic why was it a week you should only kick him
    Last edited by Holy-Sonic; 11-14-2009 at 02:34 AM.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

3. Default

but the big alliance you have, would say something like this W.T.F sonic why was it a week you should only kick him
    sonic really bro??

THERE IS NO ALLIANCE RUNNING AROUND TRYING TO GET YOU IN TROUBLE.

just stick to the rules and ignore the big babies who cry about everything you do right. but when you do, do something wrong expect people to be all over your case.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

Sonic, stop being dramatic about the situation. You are fun to play with but when I see this shit on the forums it's just like "blah"...

First warn in @ chat. Let him know that he is going to get kicked and then banned if he keeps it up. Then kick him if he does it again...then ban him for an hour or so. No 7 day bans for racism unless he comes back after the ban and continues to do so. Then you can step it up a notch.

Other than that, just follow the rules man. No, they aren't following the rules either but half of these people aren't on the forums and don't know the rules. We are admins for a reason; not to be dicks and power hungry assholes, but to make sure the servers are enjoyable and kept running smoothly.

5. Lightbulb

This is all the more reason it'd be nice if we could attach a message saying why the person was banned. I've seen it on other servers and it would speed up the process of getting troublemakers off the server and telling them why, and for how long, they've been banned.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Sonic, stop being dramatic about the situation. You are fun to play with but when I see this shit on the forums it's just like "blah"...

First warn in @ chat. Let him know that he is going to get kicked and then banned if he keeps it up. Then kick him if he does it again...then ban him for an hour or so. No 7 day bans for racism unless he comes back after the ban and continues to do so. Then you can step it up a notch.

Other than that, just follow the rules man. No, they aren't following the rules either but half of these people aren't on the forums and don't know the rules. We are admins for a reason; not to be dicks and power hungry assholes, but to make sure the servers are enjoyable and kept running smoothly.
    for the last time it was for only 30 FUCKING MINUTES case closed until ZERO says it was abuse
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    sonic when are you gonna learn that only I can do that. you can't be an admin like me sonic.

I've banned plenty of people for legit reasons and no one ever comes in here complaining about me banning them.
    Pshaw....

8. Exclamation Ok thanks all.

Dude i dont know what your talking about. im the 1 that flips out when some 1 says racist words specially the N word, people actually get mad at me for being so defense lol. but ya i have actually seen some 1 say " dead eye dick " to dennis, and others insult / drop the F bomb / N bomb like 5 times in 1 sentence and get nothing. Not that my word or his may be worth anything but, " 3mo slay3rs " don't tolerate any kind of racism in the clan.

1. 30 minute ban randomly abusive BUT its only 30 min so w/e
    2. Maybe they need more detailed posts / on MOTD, explaining what each " breaking " of the rules warrants how long/warnings or no warnings.

i c u sonic

9. Default

for the last time it was for only 30 FUCKING MINUTES case closed until ZERO says it was abuse
    Seriously ... just to open this post about Holy sonic because you got banned 30min lol... "The games that they soften some of the brain that complain all the time .." <- Sorry if this expression has no meaning in English ...-_-

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Choke View Post
    Dude i dont know what your talking about. im the 1 that flips out when some 1 says racist words specially the N word, people actually get mad at me for being so defense lol. but ya i have actually seen some 1 say " dead eye dick " to dennis, and others insult / drop the F bomb / N bomb like 5 times in 1 sentence and get nothing. Not that my word or his may be worth anything but, " 3mo slay3rs " don't tolerate any kind of racism in the clan.

1. 30 minute ban randomly abusive BUT its only 30 min so w/e
    2. Maybe they need more detailed posts / on MOTD, explaining what each " breaking " of the rules warrants how long/warnings or no warnings.

i c u sonic
    well you got to remember some admins are cool, some admins are assholes, some people vary, I just strongly hate racism and you said the N word you got to remember I banned you NOT Dennis. Only 30 mins true but i would banned you for a day but i knew you were lanning your pings were the same