Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin Abuse!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    well you got to remember some admins are cool, some admins are assholes, some people vary, I just strongly hate racism and you said the N word you got to remember I banned you NOT Dennis. Only 30 mins true but i would banned you for a day but i knew you were lanning your pings were the same
    You don't understand, im saying i didn't use the N word, and i meant goneferal, not dennis for " his word "
    Last edited by Choke; 11-14-2009 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Spelling
    <Co-Leader of 3mo Slay3rs>
    <Ibis Gamer>

2. Default

well you got to remember some admins are cool, some admins are assholes, some people vary, I just strongly hate racism and you said the N word you got to remember I banned you NOT Dennis. Only 30 mins true but i would banned you for a day but i knew you were lanning your pings were the same
    holy sonic scores a point there! Each Admin in his view the regulations and enforce them ...

3. Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR View Post
    holy sonic scores a point there! Each Admin in his view the regulations and enforce them ...
    Most of the posts in the topic are just making the situation worse, we don't need a scoreboard, and we don't need spam, wait for a admin to make a judgment.
    <Ibis Gamer>

4. Default

your clueless. half the people who have responded to this thread ARE admins. 30 mins have surpassed to your ban, right? well stop QQing cause you're already unbanned.

those who were in the server know it was your friend who said nigger, however, you joined the server right after the incident and sonic never bothered to look twice that there was two of you by that time. and since your the "co-leader" of your clan, you might as well be a leader and serve that time for your friends faggotry.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    your clueless. half the people who have responded to this thread ARE admins. 30 mins have surpassed to your ban, right? well stop QQing cause you're already unbanned.

those who were in the server know it was your friend who said nigger, however, you joined the server right after the incident and sonic never bothered to look twice that there was two of you by that time. and since your the "co-leader" of your clan, you might as well be a leader and serve that time for your friends faggotry.
    huh? now im lost? l2read? i quoted a guy who is not a admin who kept posting, but was not trying to single him out to much. cause i don't want drama, no need for harsh words, i don't even know you. and we don't tolerate that kinda shit so back off.

AND by admin, i mean zero. like me and sonic said. his call matters pretty much the only 1 that does from what i hear. i don't demand him banned but if there is a infraction then that then. i never asked, flamed, or QQed. i been clean, non-aggressive, and polite about the whole thing.

Edit: btw you dont know much. i didnt even get banned, the pic clearly shows goneFeral. so once again no need for extra comments. i just posted for him since we are lan partying, and he would rage / get out of hand if he posted, since we really wanted to play at that point. not wait 30 minutes -_- when we are dedicated ibis gamers.
    Last edited by Choke; 11-14-2009 at 01:32 PM. Reason: extra info
    <Ibis Gamer>

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Choke View Post
    huh? now im lost? l2read? i quoted a guy who is not a admin who kept posting, but was not trying to single him out to much. cause i don't want drama, no need for harsh words, i don't even know you. and we don't tolerate that kinda shit so back off.

AND by admin, i mean zero. like me and sonic said. his call matters pretty much the only 1 that does from what i hear. i don't demand him banned but if there is a infraction then that then. i never asked, flamed, or QQed. i been clean, non-aggressive, and polite about the whole thing.
    Tommy is an admin.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Tommy is an admin.
    Oh, i thought the title means there admin or rank of admin, im new to the forums. but thanks for the heads up if you mean the guy i quoted before hand.
    and if he is tommy then ya his word matters to me, since he is a good admin, he helped clean up some Team killing fags 1 time.
    <Ibis Gamer>

8. Default

Oh, i thought the title means there admin or rank of admin, im new to the forums. but thanks for the heads up if you mean the guy i quoted before hand.
    and if he is tommy then ya his word matters to me, since he is a good admin, he helped clean up some Team killing fags 1 time.
    hey moron, the only way to tell if someone is an admin or not in game is by the ibis.a tag at the end of their name. In the forums no one uses that tag.

so if someone who is an admin is telling you something, its wise to listen to them.

now stop complaining like a 6 year old kid who just got his favorite toy taken away.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

You don't understand, im saying i didn't use the N word, and i meant goneferal, not dennis for " his word "
    like i said on my 1st post, sorry you were the wrong guy. Your Butt Buddy was being a racist.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

10. Unhappy

like i said on my 1st post, sorry you were the wrong guy. Your Butt Buddy was being a racist.
    Im just saying how many time are you gunna ban the wronge guy? until it gets way over board cus i dont think this is the first time uv done this