Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin Abuse!

1. Exclamation Admin Abuse!

Sorry if there is a better spot for this topic, just raging need to post quick.

Holy Sonic, just kicked and banned goneferal for no reason, for 30 minutes. he was also starting lame random vote questions. his only MAYBE reason for doing so was for telling a girl to shut up cause she was talking for like 20 mins straight about random crap lol. giving her special treatment cause she is a girl, should not warrant a 30 min ban with no warning, no even explanation, or real reason. Screen Pic Follows!!! Sorry kind of hard to read, he sent it to me, we are lan partying again just sent to me.. he lazy with forums.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Choke View Post
    Sorry if there is a better spot for this topic, just raging need to post quick.

Holy Sonic, just kicked and banned goneferal for no reason, for 30 minutes. he was also starting lame random vote questions. his only MAYBE reason for doing so was for telling a girl to shut up cause she was talking for like 20 mins straight about random crap lol. giving her special treatment cause she is a girl, should not warrant a 30 min ban with no warning, no even explanation, or real reason. Screen Pic Follows!!! Sorry kind of hard to read, he sent it to me, we are lan partying again just sent to me.. he lazy with forums.

yea i am sorry, i meant to ban the other guy. your bitch friend was being a racist. I just saw your name.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    yea i am sorry, i meant to ban the other guy. your bitch friend was being a racist. I just saw your name.
    Where are the warnings? I see no wartnings.

Zero can we please see his admin logs and see all the bullshit he covers and if there are any warnigns and whatever other bullshit he pulls
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Where are the warnings? I see no wartnings.

Zero can we please see his admin logs and see all the bullshit he covers and if there are any warnigns and whatever other bullshit he pulls
    True i never did pull warnings.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    True i never did pull warnings.
    And i hope to god zero looks at your admin logs and does something about your admin
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    And i hope to god zero looks at your admin logs and does something about your admin
    w0w ouch >.< sonic run D:

7. Default

I'm not defending Sonic, but don't make shit up.

Everyone was talking. Not everyones issue if you don't like playing with fucking girls then GTFO. Secondly, he isn't the only person who makes random stupid votes so welcome to IBIS land of random silly votes. Thirdly, your friend decided to spit the word nigger like it's his god fucking right to say the word nigger. Serve the ban for the 30 minutes cause god knows you need a warning to say nigger right?

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    I'm not defending Sonic, but don't make shit up.

Everyone was talking. Not everyones issue if you don't like playing with fucking girls then GTFO. Secondly, he isn't the only person who makes random stupid votes so welcome to IBIS land of random silly votes. Thirdly, your friend decided to spit the word nigger like it's his god fucking right to say the word nigger. Serve the ban for the 30 minutes cause god knows you need a warning to say nigger right?

9. Default

sonic when are you gonna learn that only I can do that. you can't be an admin like me sonic.

I've banned plenty of people for legit reasons and no one ever comes in here complaining about me banning them.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    sonic when are you gonna learn that only I can do that. you can't be an admin like me sonic.

I've banned plenty of people for legit reasons and no one ever comes in here complaining about me banning them.
    it was for only 30 mins and they were butt buddies because they were lanning, like loka said he kept saying nigger and i did what i thought i could do let alone it was only for HALF AN HOUR