Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: TuoMas:: I got banned, WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    Howdy!

I only banned for 30 minutes -- not 7 days. So your ban should be up by now. I was told by Sonic and another regular (whose name escapes me at the moment) that you pre-nuked. I didn't see it myself, so I chose a lesser punishment.

Sorry about the confusion if you didn't pre-nuke. That was my mistake I should have confronted you, first.

EDIT -- If the ban is for longer, I can talk to Zero on your behalf to get it lifted. It was only meant to be a 30minute ban.
    If you didn't see it then it's not a good idea to punish for it.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    If you didn't see it then it's not a good idea to punish for it.
    I realize this now. I didn't take into consideration that one of the people reporting was an admin, as well.

As I said, it was my mistake and it won't happen again.

3. Default

I realize this now. I didn't take into consideration that one of the people reporting was an admin, as well.

As I said, it was my mistake and it won't happen again.
    You banned a guy for 30 mins a didnt see it and like no big deal tisk tisk and i Kicked a guy without see'ing it and everyone was raging on me ? LoLz lucky you anyways,

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by *Holy-Dart* View Post
    You banned a guy for 30 mins a didnt see it and like no big deal tisk tisk and i Kicked a guy without see'ing it and everyone was raging on me ? LoLz lucky you anyways,
    well ZERO can investigate SOURCEtv is the demo program he has very clever
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

5. Default

Howdy!

I only banned for 30 minutes -- not 7 days. So your ban should be up by now. I was told by Sonic and another regular (whose name escapes me at the moment) that you pre-nuked. I didn't see it myself, so I chose a lesser punishment.

Sorry about the confusion if you didn't pre-nuke. That was my mistake I should have confronted you, first.

EDIT -- If the ban is for longer, I can talk to Zero on your behalf to get it lifted. It was only meant to be a 30minute ban.
    Ok, TY. Ill go check. ( and yes I didn't "pre-nuke")

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TuoMas View Post
    Ok, TY. Ill go check. ( and yes I didn't "pre-nuke")
    I love your avatar.

So Im gunna side with you.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    I love your avatar.

So Im gunna side with you.
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    I was there at the time. You pre-nuked don't change the fucking story. OMGBears gave warnings and you did it. SO server your 1 weeks ban motherfucker.
    NOTE: OMGBears banned not me
    dude you need to chill out, seriously. 99.99% of your threads are you nerd-raging or has something to do with you being a moron.

lawl nerd rage.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    dude you need to chill out, seriously. 99.99% of your threads are you nerd-raging or has something to do with you being a moron.
    He's the Jekyll/Hyde of IBIS. He'll harp on admins over every little thing when he doesn't have admin and then does everything he bitches about ten times as much as any other admin when he has admin himself.

They need to set an age requirement for admin subscriptions. Teenagers literally don't have pieces of their brains developed enough (frontal lobe) to be referees or judge what's fair.