Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: TuoMas:: I got banned, WTF?

1. Default TuoMas:: I got banned, WTF?

So I had played in Ibis ZM server for about 2 hours. Then came the map ATIX-helicopter and I tried to do the thing were u get 1000 kills. (I always failed)^_^
    So on the last round I went to the ATIX room, i typed the code "ATIX" and PAM "kicked and banned".

OMGBEARS had said that he would ban all prenukers but that wasnt prenuking, or was it? So what did I do wrong?

btw, my steam is Abclolmies

That isn't prenuking so we'll have to see what Bear says. But to get the 1000 kills doesn't invole using the door with the ATIX code, you just use a poison to jump up the sides of the building in the center of the map. The pre nuke button in the ATIX code room doesn't pre nuke.

3. Default

yeah... i was gonna say, that isn't prenuking. it's just a secret. gotta love these new admins.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TuoMas View Post
    So I had played in Ibis ZM server for about 2 hours. Then came the map ATIX-helicopter and I tried to do the thing were u get 1000 kills. (I always failed)^_^
    So on the last round I went to the ATIX room, i typed the code "ATIX" and PAM "kicked and banned".

OMGBEARS had said that he would ban all prenukers but that wasnt prenuking, or was it? So what did I do wrong?

btw, my steam is Abclolmies
    I was there at the time. You pre-nuked don't change the fucking story. OMGBears gave warnings and you did it. SO server your 1 weeks ban motherfucker.
    NOTE: OMGBears banned not me
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    I was there at the time. You pre-nuked don't change the fucking story. OMGBears gave warnings and you did it. SO server your 1 weeks ban motherfucker.
    NOTE: OMGBears banned not me
    WTF!? I didnt prenuke! I dont even know how to fucking prenuke.. and nobody said anything to me FFS.. you got the wrong person!

Is prenuking it when u jump as an poison to the final place? If so, it not possible to me cuz im a fcking PredatorXP! IT DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG

6. Default

WTF!? I didnt prenuke! I dont even know how to fucking prenuke.. and nobody said anything to me FFS.. you got the wrong person!

Is prenuking it when u jump as an poison to the final place? If so, it not possible to me cuz im a fcking PredatorXP! IT DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG
    Let Bears post then wait to see what Zero says.

Are you new to ZM in general, or CS:S?

If so, I can understand how you were confused...

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Let Bears post then wait to see what Zero says.

Are you new to ZM in general, or CS:S?

If so, I can understand how you were confused...
    Well not really. Im just "angry" cuz I like to play in ur Zm server and now I get banned with no reason. -.-

I don't know man, you're story seems kinda....iffy. I agree to wait on what Bear says.

9. Default

Well not really. Im just "angry" cuz I like to play in ur Zm server and now I get banned with no reason. -.-
    Well, nothing can be done until Bear and Zero post.

so you're SOL as of right now.

Sorry, kid.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

10. Default

Howdy!

I only banned for 30 minutes -- not 7 days. So your ban should be up by now. I was told by Sonic and another regular (whose name escapes me at the moment) that you pre-nuked. I didn't see it myself, so I chose a lesser punishment.

Sorry about the confusion if you didn't pre-nuke. That was my mistake I should have confronted you, first.

EDIT -- If the ban is for longer, I can talk to Zero on your behalf to get it lifted. It was only meant to be a 30minute ban.
    Last edited by OMGBEARS; 11-14-2009 at 10:15 PM.