Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 64

Thread: Tag Issue's

  1. Default Tag Issue's

    At 6:25ish Envy wasn't wearing the tag. he was under the name Tigger, in that case since i was wearing the tag would i be considered senior admin or no?! because he then put the tag because i was saying you have to wear a tag saying im a douche for being like that.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

  2. Default Admins

    By the way it looks, the IBIS admins are comprised of nothing but corrupt individuals. The only half decent\chill admin I've seen would have to be Zolltann. IBIS would be a lot better if it wouldn't give out admin who any 13 year old kid who asks his dad to buy it for him. What Holy Sonic did should cost him his admin privileges, end of story. The same goes for any other corrupt admins, Whoever is the master of IBIS needs to pick up the broom and do some housecleaning.

  3. Default

    No.

    He was more than likely under cover to catch a hacker, or just wanting to play and not be an admin for a little while.

    totally legal.

    Until he uses his admin, then it's a nono.

    And no, you wouldn't be senior admin.



    Thatís the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    At 6:25ish Envy wasn't wearing the tag. he was under the name Tigger, in that case since i was wearing the tag would i be considered senior admin or no?! because he then put the tag because i was saying you have to wear a tag saying im a douche for being like that.
    Have a little bit of respect for the admins already in the map. I have been very patient with you and you're rule breaking in the servers because of what you've told me. You KNEW I had been there, I have been in the server all day.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneFeral View Post
    By the way it looks, the IBIS admins are comprised of nothing but corrupt individuals. The only half decent\chill admin I've seen would have to be Zolltann. IBIS would be a lot better if it wouldn't give out admin who any 13 year old kid who asks his dad to buy it for him. What Holy Sonic did should cost him his admin privileges, end of story. The same goes for any other corrupt admins, Whoever is the master of IBIS needs to pick up the broom and do some housecleaning.

    Hay now, let's not go and group, please.

    :\



    Thatís the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    No.

    He was more than likely under cover to catch a hacker, or just wanting to play and not be an admin for a little while.

    totally legal.

    Until he uses his admin, then it's a nono.

    And no, you wouldn't be senior admin.
    alright just wondering. ZERO close thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    Have a little bit of respect for the admins already in the map. I have been very patient with you and you're rule breaking in the servers because of what you've told me. You KNEW I had been there, I have been in the server all day.
    it was a simple fucking question, thats it FUCK YOU I'm done with your shit
    Last edited by Holy-Sonic; 11-14-2009 at 09:53 PM.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    At 6:25ish Envy wasn't wearing the tag. he was under the name Tigger, in that case since i was wearing the tag would i be considered senior admin or no?! because he then put the tag because i was saying you have to wear a tag saying im a douche for being like that.
    You don't have to wear the tags, but if you want to use any admin powers (any whatsoever), you do need to have it on.

    Or at least that's how I see it. If people are going undercover, talk to them on steam, admin chat, or let them go about their business.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 11-15-2009 at 04:03 PM.

    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    You don't have to wear the tags, but if you want to use any admin powers (any whatsoever), you do need to have it on.

    Or at least that's how I see it. If people are going undercover, talk to them on steam, admin chat, or let them go about their business.
    Yeah today on GG an admin wasn't wearing there tag but was using powers and it was getting a little over board

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *Holy-Dart* View Post
    Yeah today on GG an admin wasn't wearing there tag but was using powers and it was getting a little over board
    What admin?

    When I didn't wear my tag for the most part of today, I only used admin chat, nothing else.

    If I slayed someone or kicked someone, I put my tag on first...



    Thatís the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

  10. #10

    Default

    A direct quote from Zero on another thread regarding a similar situation:

    "If you are giving people orders as an admin you need to have the tag on so that they know you really are an admin. People can not be punished for not obeying or respecting and admin that does not have their tag on." -Zero


    Basically...an ADMIN does NOT have to wear a tag if he isn't using any (none at all) admin powers. The admin can't make any warnings to other players saying that he will kick/ban them if they do something...they can't kick and/or ban anyone without their tag on...nothing.

    So if you see an ADMIN using any powers without the tag on, then ask them nicely. If they don't have their tag on and are not using any powers or acting like an admin to the other players...then that's fine.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •