Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Tag Issue's

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    That's not punishing people.

Slaying and slapping are two different things, hun.
    Well slaying is killing people right? from being slayed, and you slap people until they die from falling to high but what ever My baddddddddd.

I don't abuse my admin.

Just because ITB likes to be banned for complete disrespect towards me with no reasoning, isn't my fault.

So get off your high horse, little muffin.
    That's the biggest lie I have ever heard. I wasn't even talking about the ITB incident you dumb slut.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    That's the biggest lie I have ever heard. I wasn't even talking about the ITB incident you dumb slut.
    I haven't abused, so now I'm lost as to what incident you were referring to.

You dumb slut.

Besides, you can't hear what I type, only read.

Duurrr.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by *Holy-Dart* View Post
    Well slaying is killing people right? from being slayed, and you slap people until they die from falling to high but what ever My baddddddddd.
    lolol.

It's after the map, so it's far beyond abuse.

No need to worry your little head, you don't play GG that often anyways.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

I haven't abused, so now I'm lost as to what incident you were referring to.

You dumb slut.

Besides, you can't hear what I type, only read.

Duurrr.
    why don't you stop crying to people who don't care about what you do with your life, just cause your "boyfriend" made you uninstall CSS and steam, so people will stop "hitting" on you doesn't mean you have to abuse your admin before you leave.

I'm pretty sure ZERO posted in a thread somewhere that you are not allowed to slap everyone at the end of a round in any server.

and how is asking you how you can still stand after being pounded by 3 black men disrespecting you?? I mean you are a skank right? so in terms that should be a compliment for you to take 3 black guys and still walk around.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

lolol.

It's after the map, so it's far beyond abuse.

No need to worry your little head, you don't play GG that often anyways.
    My Little Head OFF Please Women, and i play GG kinda lol, even if i don't play a lot, whats that got to do with anything?

Toasties saying she doesn't abuse admin is like me saying I don't like chocolate...it's just not true.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    Toasties saying she doesn't abuse admin is like me saying I don't like chocolate...it's just not true.
    HaHa lol

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by *Holy-Dart* View Post
    My Little Head OFF Please Women, and i play GG kinda lol, even if i don't play a lot, whats that got to do with anything?
    Cat FIGHT WOOOT!!!!!!...Where did my god damn popcorn go!!!!!!!

Also Admins should always wear there tags unless there is a hacker to be banned
    Last edited by Death; 11-28-2009 at 01:39 AM.

10. Default

Grow up, guys and gals.

This is annoying.