Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Photography

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    *Christopher Walken voice* I'll get 'im hot, show 'im what I've got!
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    <3
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    I have a regular Nikon point and shoot, and they are awesome. However, Canon Rebel has to be far none the best DSLR.
    I had a Nikon point & shoot too, and it was actually really awesome... Great bang for your buck. It was particularly good at outside shots where you didn't need the flash--even close-ups. It was very detailed and had great colors.

I'm currently using a Canon Rebel XT, but I admit that I don't know how to use it at all and mostly rely on the automatic settings. I really need some booklets and/or tutorials and/or classes.

3. Default

I learned how to mess around with a Rebel through just dicking around with it and taking random photos that didn't mean much. That's how I learned. Even my Nikon point and shoot seemed to have some things that weren't quite touched upon in the manual.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

Very cool idea. I have quite a few pics lying around and so I worked on some for the last hour so that I would have something to post. I physically took all of these pics

Unfortuantly the images are too big to upload from this connection. I will see if I can get it on deviantart....

ok I made them smaller:
    Attached Images
    Last edited by ZERO; 11-15-2009 at 02:45 AM.

5. Default

Is that your MKIII? I, too, drive a Supra (97' MKIV).

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AI_Scout View Post
    Is that your MKIII? I, too, drive a Supra (97' MKIV).
    HA! i wish it were mine. It's my cousins Supra. Went for a ride in it... omg is all I have to say lol.

มวยไทย

7. Default

HA! i wish it were mine. It's my cousins Supra. Went for a ride in it... omg is all I have to say lol.
    Here's mines with a regular point and shoot camera.

Zero - Wow, those shots are really nice.
    Last edited by AI_Scout; 12-18-2009 at 12:31 AM.

8. Default

Thanks, it was my first time ever editing a photo in gimp(or at all) other than one of my dog doing something funny (I will see if I can find that one). Ah here it is, just a quick one for my aunt:
    Attached Images

9. Default

I don't know much about photography. What I DO know is that those pictures look great, Zero.

And AI_Scout -- nice car =P

10. Default

Thanks, I will be putting the high res versions on deviant art. Now that I saw how easy it was to make the pics look great (I can upload pics of the originals if you want to see) I think that I will look into doing more work on this sort of stuff. Although I do not have a good camera (actually none at all) I do travel (often) to some of the most beautiful places in the world. Thanks to this thread I have decided to actually post up work on deviantart and hopefully show more people the amazing things that I have seen in this world.