Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Photography

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Photography

Here is a thread to post your photography in. Please do not post anything that you would post in the "post your picture" threads. Also, please make sure it is your OWN photography (or at least something you were closely involved in).

Try to keep discussions on-topic—commenting on other's photos or discussing cameras or photoshop methods are both good options.

I realize that there are photo albums on each user's profile page, but personally I don't tend to make the effort of going to check if so-and-so posted any new pictures.

Oh, and do me a grand favor and try not to diss other people's photos, even if they suck.

Have at it!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    Here is a thread to post your photography in. Please do not post anything that you would post in the "post your picture" threads. Also, please make sure it is your OWN photography (or at least something you were closely involved in).

Try to keep discussions on-topic—commenting on other's photos or discussing cameras or photoshop methods are both good options.

I realize that there are photo albums on each user's profile page, but personally I don't tend to make the effort of going to check if so-and-so posted any new pictures.

Oh, and do me a grand favor and try not to diss other people's photos, even if they suck.

Have at it!
    You just love making new threads dont ya? Lol

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post

Have at it!
    can't i just show you?

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

You guys already fail! (Except mag, obviously.)

Here are some of my pics:

Kleenex ghosts that the kiddos made for Halloween (and hung on their chandelier and all along the stair railing).

My awesome gnome, guarding the dying produce. Poor tomatoes didn't have a chance, seeing as how it snowed in early October and all.

A jar of homemade applesauce with a roflcopter drawn on it. Duh.

Edit: I love the first one best by far, mag. I'm dying to take a photography class and get some actual experience under my belt.

Quote Originally Posted by *Holy-Dart* View Post
    Yeh Dont know if this would count? But what ever
    Did you/someone you know take it?

why
    Because, I didn't really mean for this to be a post-your-random-pictures-that-you-found-on-the-internet thread. I thought it could be a picture to show your own photography, as I stated in the original post.

7. Default

why
    because i think the thread is for people sot show off there own work
    Last edited by mag36; 11-15-2009 at 12:37 AM. Reason: oops ren beat me to it

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    because i think the thread is for people sot show off there own work
    She took it guess which shoes are mine and which shoes are darts, no she took it down damn
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

9. Default

ok here is some of my old work back in High school
    I need to get photoshop so i can get read of the dust and old imperfections. mind you everything was hand done by me, negatives, film, developing I mean EVERYTHING

Oh and if anyone looking to sell a nice DSLR camera let me know. I really wanting a Nikon D90 but cant spend the 1,000 bucks right now
    Attached Images

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    ok here is some of my old work back in High school
    I need to get photoshop so i can get read of the dust and old imperfections. mind you everything was hand done by me, negatives, film, developing I mean EVERYTHING

Oh and if anyone looking to sell a nice DSLR camera let me know. I really wanting a Nikon D90 but cant spend the 1,000 bucks right now
    i have an old 35mm Nikon that I want to sell. Used it for photography back in college. I'm not sure if I have any of my old photography scanned though.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me