Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Computer problem

1. Default

Ok assuming you are using gpuz you need to make sure that the video card selected in the drop down box is the one you want. You should see it at the bottom of the screen.

Here is my GPU which is under a heavy OC running the most intense operation physically possible for a gpu for 1115seconds.

If you are still having trouble just run furmark and post your results after 1115seconds.
    Last edited by ZERO; 11-15-2009 at 05:47 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Ok assuming you are using gpuz you need to make sure that the video card selected in the drop down box is the one you want. You should see it at the bottom of the screen.

Here is my GPU which is under a heavy OC running the most intense operation physically possible for a gpu for 1115seconds.

If you are still having trouble just run furmark and post your results after 1115seconds.
    Thanks to everybody who gave thier input,but espisially zero.He basicly helped me save my computer from being a useless wast of money.Here's to you zero. Also heres how I figured out my problem:

I went to my controll panel then to devices.I noticed my computer needed troubleshooting,so I let the computer search for problems,and sure enough,there it was.There was a problem with my defualt videocard (Nvidia Geforce 7050),It said there was not enough resource to run.I was suspecting the resource was my power supplie,And I think my upgraded graphics card (Nividia Geforce 210) Was hogging up the power supply.I disabled the 7050 so this SHOULD fix the problem.That pretty much explains what I thought what was a monitor crash,but It was really a video crash.

Noob explaination:Computer gu cr@ash,so i ausk fur hulp.zaro (zero) hulp muh (me) fix camputar i see problum (problem) wif graphucs (graphics) cared (card),su ieh (I) disabul (disable) graphucs cared dut (that) it (is) bade (bad) und (and) lave (leave) gud oune (one)

Again,thank you guys for the input,but here's to you Zero
    Last edited by matrixninja; 11-15-2009 at 06:19 PM.

3. Default

You are saying you needed to manually turn off the integrated card. It should do that automatically...

4. Default

Nah. I had the same problem too on my old computer. The integrated card wouldn't shut off for some odd reason and even then it was still causing me problems. I decided to just return the video card cause I was not going to deal with the bullshit and I had no patience for it.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

It's always best to disable devices on the motherboard you aren't using or have replaced.