Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Words of Advice

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    hmmmm, i got one.

Don't fly in anything with a Capissen 38 engine; they fall RIGHT out of the sky
    Serenity was a great movie.

" the Key to a successful marriage is, TO CHEAT!"

" when life gives you lemons, SQUIRT THE FUCKER IN THE EYE"

" hurry up! and wait"

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    " hurry up! and wait"
    words the US military lives by

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

eatin aint cheatin

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

5. Default

• Never look a gift horse in the mouth... he does have eyes!

• You never know what you can do until you try, then give up!

• Hope is wishing for a thing to come true; Faith is believing that it will come true; Truth is realizing nothing will come!

• Gossip is what no one claims to like, but everybody enjoys!

• If at first you don't suceed, maybe you should let some one qualified do it!

• In the education of children there is nothing like alluring the interest and affection; otherwise you only make so many asses laden with books! - French Philosophy

• "I find that the Americans have no passions, they have appetites." - Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882) American Poet, Essayist

~Rogue

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    "I find that the Americans have no passions, they have appetites." Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882) American Poet, Essayist[/SIZE]

~Rogue
    lmfao

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

"I don't need to like them to fuck them"

"Trust no one"

"Your lucky your a chick and not a dude or I'd fucking punch you so hard.... whatever *WACK*"

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

" does it matter how big it is? it fits, goes in and out, and squirts just like normal, the only difference is that i have to buy abnormally large... STOP THINKING ABOUT SEX PERV" --Some Guy

I MADE ONE UP

" if everyone lived 100% moral life, thre would never be time for adventure" -- ME!

10. Default

~*~ Nothing is illegal, until you get caught!

~*~ Everything is fun and games, until someone loses an eye... then it is friggin' hilarious!

~*~ A blind man pissing in the wind will always have it come back to him in the end.

~*~ Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it.

~*~ The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.

~*~ It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but equally true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

~*~ Women are know it alls, men know all about women

~*~ Never take life seriously, nobody gets out of it alive.

~*~ You laugh because I'm different... I laugh cause I just farted!

~*~ Masterbating does not lead to blindness, but is still fun to try!

~*~ Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil. - Jerry Garcia an American musician best known for his work with the band the Grateful Dead

~*~ When the Energizer Bunny is finally arrested, he'll be charged with battery.

~*~ Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even if it is stupid.

~*~ Excuses are like arm pits, everyone has 'em and they all stink.

~*~ The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

~*~ Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like solitary confinement.

~*~ Where there is a will, there are relatives.

~*~ A penny saved is a Jewish nightmare.

~*~ Support the right to bear arms, wear short sleeves.

~*~ It is impossible to travel faster than the speed of light, and certainly not desirable, as one's hat keeps blowing off.

~*~ If you find the perfect woman and marry, start working on plan B.

~*~ What if everything is an illusion and nothing exists? In that case, I definitely overpaid for my carpet.

~*~ There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman?

~*~ There are always three sides of an arguement -- your side, my side and the right side.

~*~ Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

~*~ One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush, Jr. former President of United States of America

~*~ Animal testing is a terrible idea; they just get nervous and give the wrong answers.

~*~ The road to success is always under construction.

~*~ Employees are like mules. Some you stand in front of and coax them along with a carrot. Some you stand behind and kick them in the ass. The key to management is knowing which mules are which.

~*~ Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to talk to himself.

~*~ If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

~*~ "Marriage is give and take. You'd better give it to her or she'll take it anyway." - Joey Adams, comedian

~*~ "I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them." - George W. Bush, Jr. former President of United States of America

~*~ Everyone has photographic memory; some just don't have the film.

~*~ Guys: No Shirt, No Service - Gals: No Shirt, No Charge

~*~ How many roads must a man walk down, before he realizes he's lost?

~*~ The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

~*~ When your wife wants to learn to drive, don't stand in her way.

~*~ "Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams, author of Hitch Hicker's Guide 5 book trilogy

~*~ Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?

~*~ You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'. -Homer Simpson American cartoon icon

~*~ Women age like fine wine and gets better with age, so why don't we lock them in the cellar?

~*~ Women are like phones. They love to be held, talked too, and if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!

~*~ The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

~*~ When I die, I want to go as peaceful as my Grandfather, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in the car.

~*~ "Women know they can't own it, but can always find it; Men know what the own, but can't find it." - Chronic

~*~ There are two ways to tell if you masterbate too much: One his that hair will begin to grow on the palms of your hands, the second is you'll look for it!

~*~ He who laughs last didn't get it.

~Rogue