Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Words of Advice

1. Default Words of Advice

ok heres the deal,

You need to come up with Words of advice that someone has givin you or something funny that you have heard been said.

For example:
    My grandfather- "If you cant see marrying the bitch, then you dont need to be fucking her "

and here are some other ones i've heard or read.

"That woman was sexy...Out of your league? Son. Let women figure out why they won't screw you, don't do it for them."

"I like the dog. If he can't eat it, or fuck it, he pisses on it. I can get behind that."

"Son, people will always try and fuck you. Don't waste your life planning for a fucking, just be alert when your pants are down."

2. Default

lmfao your grandpa pwwns Lol

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Well said.

5. Default

I always get told this, but...

"the young ones always come back"

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

"When in doubt, bring a sniper out." - Cousin

"Mess with the best, die like the rest." - Cousin

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list." - Friend Charles

"Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open." - Friend Charles

"Be like a duck. Remain calm on the surface and paddle like hell underneath." - Friend Charles

"I haven't committed a crime. What I did was fail to comply with the law." - Me... <.<'

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Wise words...

"If we were meant to be like everyone else, god would have made us all look the same."

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

8. Default

My own that helped me overcome anxiety attacks back when I was 13

lifes just a big puffer fish, you just need to learn how to be standing outside the glass laughing in at its pathetic attempts to scare you

after about a month of saying that to myself I never had one again
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    My own that helped me overcome anxiety attacks back when I was 13

lifes just a big puffer fish, you just need to learn how to be standing outside the glass laughing in at its pathetic attempts to scare you

after about a month of saying that to myself I never had one again
    Go you!

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

10. Default

hmmmm, i got one.

Don't fly in anything with a Capissen 38 engine; they fall RIGHT out of the sky