Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Dragon Age

1. Default

I finally helped maynard figure out the Fade. I take breaks when I play games like that. So far in my second time playing, the storyline changed dramatically. I haven't tried, but can you play the game after beating it? Finish the side quests?

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    I finally helped maynard figure out the Fade. I take breaks when I play games like that. So far in my second time playing, the storyline changed dramatically. I haven't tried, but can you play the game after beating it? Finish the side quests?
    yeah I'm gonna just restart my game... I fucked up bad on everything my first time around.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    yeah I'm gonna just restart my game... I fucked up bad on everything my first time around.
    You didn't get the fade?

Come on, Maynard. They practically TELL you what to do.

Actually the fade was possibly the funnest part of the entire game. When you have to attack all the blood mages and skelingtons all I needed to do was morph into the fire-skelington guy and just firebomb myself while I was surrounded. I take no damage and everyone goes flying. Best. Strategy. Ever.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    You didn't get the fade?

Come on, Maynard. They practically TELL you what to do.

Actually the fade was possibly the funnest part of the entire game. When you have to attack all the blood mages and skelingtons all I needed to do was morph into the fire-skelington guy and just firebomb myself while I was surrounded. I take no damage and everyone goes flying. Best. Strategy. Ever.
    well I did get kinda confused on the fade but the reason I want 2 restart my game is just cause I screwed up every 1's talent trees. all my guys should be a lot better then they are.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Actualy the best strategy in the fade when confronting the mages is wait, they all start attacking eachother and they will kill eachother untill 1 remains lol.

Also Don't try to make anyone multi-talented, otherwise it fucks them up, going full into one thing is the best to do other than being a mage, which if you know what like 80% of the spells in entropic and spiritual are used in combo's

Listen well. Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me. Though you believe nothing else, you may rest your faith in this.

6. Default

The Fade was mostly just a long, annoying maze..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wickedtribe View Post

Also Don't try to make anyone multi-talented, otherwise it fucks them up
    lol.. I figured that out the hard way

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    The Fade was mostly just a long, annoying maze..
    It was a fun time though, plus all the +attribute statues/items? It was a worthwhile maze, you cannot deny that.

However, I restarted my game too. I became aggravated when I took my Blood Mage, and turned 'er into an Arcane Warrior/Blood Mage, and I basically could solo everything. I didn't want to get to the Landsmeet with that bullshit of a character.

I like a good fight.