Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Age

1. Default

You can tank a dragon but you need incredibly high physical resistance to avoid all the captures and such. Oghren was a good candidate. I gave him a nice maul and a bunch of physical resistance runes/amulet/etc., and he stayed alive pretty well without a lot of potions. This was on normal, though. No way I'd try that on nightmare. I must have died 20+ times trying to kill the high dragon on Nightmare before eeking out a kill and that was with three mages trying their best to stun/paralyze it as much as possible.

2. Default

Nice, Res. Completely true and hilarious.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    Nice, Res. Completely true and hilarious.
    I love Yahtzee

4. Default

lol wtf I couldn't talk that fast if i practiced.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wickedtribe View Post
    lol wtf I couldn't talk that fast if i practiced.
    Lmao.

It's his thing.

6. Default

<3...

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

oh wow, thx for posting the link res. I havn't seen any vids from this guy sinse like 2007.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wickedtribe View Post
    Best game ive played in a while.

Love it so far, have beaten it one playthrough, as a rogue dalish elf, on normal... now I'm playin Human Noble Warrior (sword and board) on hard.

This has to be the most difficult game I have ever played, I can't imagine playing on insane... I really should just roll a mage seeing as how they are ungodly powerful, but... Friendly Fire on Insane does 150% more damage than apponents and unfortunatly unless you have extremely high willpower/magic stats 90% of your spells are resisted or have no effect.

The only thing about this game that makes me rage is the "memory leak" which I don't understand why its called that but, it means, as you play the game your load times will be extremely short (for me 5-12 seconds) between load zones, however, as you continue playing at about 1 hour of playing without exiting the game and going back in your load time will be (for me 1-3 minutes) and as it continues I even had a load screen last 30 minutes (I went and cooked a pizza in the oven while watching south park waiting) untill I decided to look into it.

Bioware says they are investigating and looking to fix this bug though... they say its only with quad cores.. not dual cores.... (guess what I am!).

I highly suggest this game to anybody who likes a good rpg rich with story and a more intellegent approach to combat, and anyone who likes a good challenge, try this bitch out.
    Dont sound the horn when you come out of the temple and to the urn. The dragon will fuck you up.

9. Default

I'll get into torrenting it when I get home tonight.