Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Age

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    See, you wouldn't have this problem if you froze everything that moves and then set everything on fire and shocked whatever is left until it dies.
    You mean like the revanent in the Forest Ruins?

Can't get close enough to that guy without him teleporting away and shocking everything within range. I had to go one on one with my warrior (with a ranged weapon) and kill him after at least ten minutes of constant shooting back and forth. Fucking bitch.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    I should do that now.. I miss playing it, but once I know an ending... it loses appeal to me
    Yea But, I mean you can vastly change the ending

Like even playing through almost exactly the same it changes alot.

I like just realised that once you have the talent you can Dual wield main hand weapons, going through on my evil rogue... I actualy think my warrior was the most over powered thing I have played though, he was a tank, best armor in game, Just to test it out I could solo the arch demon with him (with the help of the armies) thanks to the shield wall never nocking him down thing...

Listen well. Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me. Though you believe nothing else, you may rest your faith in this.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    You mean like the revanent in the Forest Ruins?

Can't get close enough to that guy without him teleporting away and shocking everything within range. I had to go one on one with my warrior (with a ranged weapon) and kill him after at least ten minutes of constant shooting back and forth. Fucking bitch.

What? Revnants are melee badasses, they suck you close to them and can attack everyone in your party at the same time for like 60+ damage, (I had to do it for jugernaut armor like three times)

I don't know what your talking about teleporting away and using shocks, the only spell a revnant should use is that one where he pull a party member right up too him.

Listen well. Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me. Though you believe nothing else, you may rest your faith in this.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wickedtribe View Post
    I don't know what your talking about teleporting away and using shocks, the only spell a revnant should use is that one where he pull a party member right up too him.
    In which case I freeze them, set them on fire, cast Tempist, and run away screaming like a little girl.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wickedtribe View Post
    What? Revnants are melee badasses, they suck you close to them and can attack everyone in your party at the same time for like 60+ damage, (I had to do it for jugernaut armor like three times)

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. My strategy with the Revs was just use forcefield on him and kill his lackeys, then just go 1v1 me-lee with my tank and range him with everyone else. That was actually a fun "boss".

I can't remember exactly which one it was. It was in the ruins when you try to get Witherfang's heart, and there is a big room with four large circles in it. It is some kind of undead mage that hits you with a bunch of crazy spells and if your me-lee players get too close he teleports to another circle and uses an AOE lightning spell on the circle he was just in.

6. Default

There's like a bajillion endings in Bioware's games.

I stopped playing though. My attention span for video games now-a-days just dropped to shit.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that. My strategy with the Revs was just use forcefield on him and kill his lackeys, then just go 1v1 me-lee with my tank and range him with everyone else. That was actually a fun "boss".

I can't remember exactly which one it was. It was in the ruins when you try to get Witherfang's heart, and there is a big room with four large circles in it. It is some kind of undead mage that hits you with a bunch of crazy spells and if your me-lee players get too close he teleports to another circle and uses an AOE lightning spell on the circle he was just in.

OHHH the Arcane Horror, Lol I did that boss the "bitch-way" every time I encountered him, if you equip a party member with a bow, have your party on hold posistion and get on the stairs so you can see him, you can just keep auto shooting him and he NEVER attacks you, he summmons skeletons but they wont even come up to you, u just sit there shooting him, and he acts like a fuckin moron standing still.

@ James, My warrior would butcher your mage any day, two words... Holy Smite. As well Templar warriors own mages up and down, Just because while ur stunned I can just use my melee swings to keep draining your mana and when the stuns almost over hit you with another stun, then when its almost over hit you with a nockdown, then another nockdown, and there is no way you would be alive unless your an arcane warrior. at that point but melee swings with a one handed weapon (Have the best weapon in the game, the DLC Meteor sword w/e its called) doing 60-90 damage on you cuz ur a squishy. (holy smite has a very very long range too it.)

8. Default

Hence the running away screaming like a little girl part.

Besides, of course I'd get 0wnd4.. I'm like level 11.

I only just got halfway through the Dead Roads in the midgety peoples' kingdom.

I need a nuke everything spell.. So I can just be like "HADUKEN!" and everything explodes. Like in Oblivion.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

I save the dwarves for last. For some reason, that entire storyline should be last. I always start off with Redcliffe, the Elves, then the dwarves.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

10. Default

I'm torn between Fable and Dragon Age now.. Once one starts to annoy me I'll just go back to the other, and so forth.

I had to save in Fable the other day, and I was like 80% done with a mission.. And as I reloaded it started me at the very beginning, with all my potions and everything I had gotten and used, missing.. Time for DA.. -_-''