Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: anyone have a motorcycle?

1. Default anyone have a motorcycle?

I'm selling some motorcycle accessories on eBay since I have no use for these things atm.

soooo... if you know someone who needs some gear and they like what they see let link it up.

I'll post the links to the auctions when I'm not being a lazy bitch.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

are they for a chick?

I ride but don't need to be sporting any tight pink pleather.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    are they for a chick?

I ride but don't need to be sporting any tight pink pleather.
    i have gloves and boots that are for a chick... and helmet and another pair of gloves is male.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

pics of gloves for male? or just tell me what kind/size.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    pics of gloves for male? or just tell me what kind/size.
    i gotta check but i think its a s/m alpine allstars waterproof gloves. their for winter.

มวยไทย

6. Default

มวยไทย

darn small is way too small for me. lol

8. Default

I plan on getting a motorcycle.. Good gas mileage.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I plan on getting a motorcycle.. Good gas mileage.
    depending on your height/weight...

Get a Kawasaki Ninja 250R...the new ones are sick. I test drove one and they are definitely quick enough and only weigh a tad over 300lbs. Really nice bike and definitely my next purchase. $3999 brand new and 62mpg.

Right now I ride a 2009 Harley Davidson Iron. 883cc and 580lbs though....oh and $9,000. A bit of a difference. 52mpg though. :-)

10. Default

The 250r is sufficient for any rider. It's an excellent learner motorcycle, and it's the type of motorcycle you learn with your permit at cycling school. However, know this. If you are predominant to back problems you might want to second guess getting a sports motorcycle (the Ninja). Your better off getting a cruiser style motorcycle because your sitting in an upright position. On a sports bike you have to lean in. I've seen people wipe out trying to sit in an upright position (idiots). The other thing also like Tragedy mentioned is your height. Most motorcycles for me (because I'm so short) has to get a shortening kit which can run you 200-300 dollars.

For gas mileage because of the type of motor the 250R is the best. Maximum speed I believe is 125mph? Tragedy might want to check this for me, but when I was riding on a Ninja i clocked one at 110mph. Pretty intense stuff.

Also if you haven't ridden on a motorcycle with someone I suggest that you do. I got my high for riding motorcycles when my cousin took me out for a ride on his Hayabusa. Nasty racing motorcycle. Went as fast as 160 which is really dangerous with 2 people on a motorcycle. Just be careful. Being a motorcyclist makes you 10 times vigilant as a driver.
    Last edited by loka; 11-16-2009 at 11:45 PM.

มวยไทย