Thread: What on earth...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default What on earth...

I wiped out my computer completly,then When I re-install it Im having text and icon problems.After some adjustments,but computer's monitor dosent work at ALL.I had my Geforce 210 removed,and it worked again.After it worked,norton anti-virus dectected viruses.When this happend I wasnt home,and my father repiared the pc.Now Im a bit worried if I can continue to play CSS or not.Any ideas?

2. Default

Did you reinstall the drivers for the grafix card...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Did you reinstall the drivers for the grafix card...
    My 210 Is literally FRIED...I can't use it anoymore,but I have my integrated 7050.What Im asking is if CSS was the problem,and If I should still play

4. Default

This is why I hate integrated cards. Huge headaches. Like ZERO suggested, did you reinstall the drivers for the card? Possibility is when you wiped out information, you also wiped out the 210's drivers causing the card to work without the proper information.

Your video card in CSS only provides optimal FPS. The higher the FPS the better quality of gaming. To answer your question, you can. However, when in game if you haven't done it already type in console "netgraph_3" or 2 i think? and it will display all types of information; FPS (frames per second) choke, loss, etc. Your video card + internet connection is the source of that information. If you have an FPS of anything lower than 50 (although people nitpick and say 100) that isn't good. I've been playing CSS with integrated intel video cards for a loooong time so trust me you can. Your computer just will run craptastic.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    This is why I hate integrated cards. Huge headaches. Like ZERO suggested, did you reinstall the drivers for the card? Possibility is when you wiped out information, you also wiped out the 210's drivers causing the card to work without the proper information.

Your video card in CSS only provides optimal FPS. The higher the FPS the better quality of gaming. To answer your question, you can. However, when in game if you haven't done it already type in console "netgraph_3" or 2 i think? and it will display all types of information; FPS (frames per second) choke, loss, etc. Your video card + internet connection is the source of that information. If you have an FPS of anything lower than 50 (although people nitpick and say 100) that isn't good. I've been playing CSS with integrated intel video cards for a loooong time so trust me you can. Your computer just will run craptastic.
    No need for driver re-installation,for the 210,because I threw it out,because it was shot.

6. Default

Apparently he realized that the 210 was overheating and decided to just get rid of it. The correct solution would have been to upgrade the cooling.However you can send it to me if you want becuase I might be able to use the thing.