Thread: Caminder:Unknown:Unknown

1. Default Caminder:Unknown:Unknown

Name in Game: Caminder
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:19703380
    Who banned you: Automatic-Ban I think
    When: Dont know
    Where: Zombiemod Server
    Why banned: I typed "timeleft;timeleft;timeleft;timeleft;timeleft;time left;timeleft;timeleft;timeleft" in console just to see if other people could see it, and bam, autoban.
    Last edited by Caminder; 11-16-2009 at 11:42 PM.

2. Default

most likely cause you were text spamming.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

Well, I figured out the commands were client sided, and it's not like I binded it and spammed it.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Caminder View Post
    Name in Game: Caminder
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:19703380
    Who banned you: Automatic-Ban I think
    When: Dont know
    Where: Zombiemod Server
    Why banned: I typed "timeleft;timeleft;timeleft;timeleft;timeleft;time left;timeleft;timeleft;timeleft" in console just to see if other people could see it, and bam, autoban.
    alright you were typing timeleft well you can crash the server so ZERO put it if you command overload auto ban not sure for how long though so just wait for someone who knows
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

5. Default

what he said. It's an autoban and since there has been issues in the past of people crashing the servers doing that, who knows...

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

Actually, that exploit was patched like 5 million years ago, but yeah, it would be nice to see how long. IBIS server don't even run on Mani Admin.

7. Default

It was probably permanent..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

That's what I thought, but I don't know.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Caminder View Post
    Actually, that exploit was patched like 5 million years ago, but yeah, it would be nice to see how long. IBIS server don't even run on Mani Admin.
    I think they do use Mani Admin.

Your fault for spamming 'timeleft' so many times.